Skip to content

I want to pay someone to rank my site.

The message would be like this:

Hi,
I'm completely done with SEO since I can't even to rank my website for what seem to be easy keywords. Therefor I rather outsource this so I could focus on other things. I asked sven if I could post this on this forum instead of BHW or oDesk because I feel people here are more skilled and genuine.

So here is the deal. I have a Dutch e-commerce site that I want to ranked for a couple of keywords and willing to pay someone to do this for me on a pay for results basis. The site is 8 months old and has a optimized page for each keyword ( you can change if it you want to ).

These are the keywords:

imageCurrently ranking: 56

imageCurrently ranking: 119

imageCurrently ranking: 18

And this is what I'm willing to pay for it:

Rank #1: $150
Rank 2 & 3: $75
Rank 4 & 5: $50

To make sure no pump & dump technique is used I will pay half of the money after you are done ranking, and the other half after 1 month if the site is still ranking. I'm good for the money I'm willing to supply my a photocopy of my id, or send like half of the money to a forum mod or use some other kind of escrow service. Payment can be done with paypal, bank transfer or bitcoin.

If you are willing to help me out with this please leave a message or send me a pm.

Comments

• edited June 2013
    Edit: Nevermind, it's none of my business so I'll just keep my mouth shut.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    I can do it but it's going to be 5x's what your willing to pay. And yes your rankings will stick.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Sorry, price is way too low..... I am too busy but if I wasn't I would be looking for $000s  to get to position 1-3. If even possible without analysis.
  • "$000s" seems like the deal pietpatat is looking for ;)
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited June 2013
    $150 for p1?
  • No offense but @pietpatat, if you find a SEO thats brings your website to the #1 spot for $150, please, let us know.
  • im also interested to find someone at this price:)
  • edited June 2013
    And yes your rankings will stick
    Serious SEO professional revealed!

im also interested to find someone at this price:)
    @Trevor_Bandura can do it for only 5 times more. Still very cheap if you ask me.

Also he guarantees you that the rankings will stick. Finally you don't have to worry about the Panda zoo anymore! With his laptop and at 0.27-35 lpm @Trevor_Bandura takes care of all your SEO needs B-)

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    edited June 2013
    @komakino You don't need high lpm to rank sites on Google, it's the quality of the links that count. My lpm is based on article links only, and nothing else. 90% of my tier 1 is manually done with each property having a 100% unique written article. I don't use spun stuff on tier one.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic here or not. lol
  • Ok ok, so the price seems to be a bit low :P.

Reply with your price and we will see if we can make a deal, if you are interested.
  • ronron SERLists.com

I spend a week on other stuff, and this board goes to hell in a hand basket. [-O<

• That's what happens when you leave us for a week @ron Please don't let it happen again.  ;)