Skip to content

How this software works?

Hello, i am thinking to buy this software, but first i want to ask if someone have it here, and if like it.

I want to know if it is fast to solve captchas, becouse cs have some problems with this, and if you run gsa with proxies you need fast solving.

I will like to have some advice about this software thanks.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Just try the demo version. You can download it without any problems (unlike CS) and use it instantly for 5 days (but also limited to some other things).
  • Many thanks Sven, i was downloaded it. I have read that some people come to have 80% of solved captcha, mine is actually on 47%. Is there any trick, settings somewhere to improve this? So i will go to buy...Becouse i see that is really fast.

I don't understand also why most of them are skipped by settings, please help me to understand what i am doing wrong.

skipped by settings: This can have two causes. 1st is the option to skip all captchas with a success rate below XYZ %. Uncheck that if you want (I would not). 2nd is the captcha type being unchecked. You have to check it but I would not do that either as the once unchecked are usually those with a very low success rate.

The actual solve rate is depending on the tool you use with it and the settings from above. For a lot recaptchas you get a low solve rate as you might guess.

• edited June 2013
    Well it's really strange really, i was running again for more than 2 hours and no one captcha solving. And when i choose test from gsa it says that is ok. Which can be the problem now? 
  • I can confirm the 80% solve rate after 655k captchas, this software is very fast and stable, run for days without crashes.
    I didn't modified options, only default settings.
    @dimcik maybe your project options prevent any captcha being sent to CB? Check the option "Ask service/user to fill captchas".
  • Incredible i have tried again, and after couple of hours it don't increase the captcha solving, and seems to be everything ok. I know that's impossible to not solve anything, but for me this happening, i attach 2 screenshoots with what i am going to set up and how it says that everything it's ok.

• OzzOzz
    edited June 2013
    really? 
    if you take a look into the popup it says: "Needs a restart after 500 captchas". 
    then you take a look into the status bar and you see what? "Recognized: 233/500"

solution: restart, as long as you are using the demo version.
  • I have restarted it but nothing - http://postimg.org/image/rgvc62rnh/

And even when i was dissinstaled the software, it continue to run - http://postimg.org/image/bdsih4ltp/

Please help me.
  • OzzOzz
    edited June 2013
    did you send the bugreport to Sven?

if its still running then kill the task in the process manager first.
  • Yes seems that i have send it, and i was also kill the task in the process manager. And nothing it's still appear. I was reboot my pc. And again download the captcha breaker after dissinstalling it, but again nothing, it's not solve anything. I don't understand properly what does happen.