Skip to content

Low success rate on easy captcha types?

Hi all,

I am wondering if the numbers in the "Recognized" column represent a success/total ratio.

I am seeing some types that are supposedly easy, returning really low numbers.

Is there something wrong here?

Thanks.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well hard to say. I would need the captchas (maybe save unsolved once and send them). But the numbers really mean solved/recognized.
  • Hi Sven,

Thanks for the quick reply. I zipped up a sample of the unsolved captcha images for Free PHP Message Board and uploaded it here:

Thanks!
  • here are some more samples that were in my "Free PHP Message Board" folder:
    thanks, will work on that.
  • Hi Sven,

If it will help you, then I am willing to zip up the other engines and link them to you as well.
    yes, why not...might help here and there.
  • Sven

facing new problem.

i have selected few project to build links of using only global site list. no search engine and no competitor research. but SER stuck  and not building links..
    you can see here...
    http://i.imgur.com/iUPVltM.png
  • OzzOzz
    edited June 2013
    @baba: wrong thread
  • Ozz sorry.

so would i need to create new thread for my problem each time?
  • @baba: thats your descicion of course. you just posted something in a thread about Captcha Breaker that isn't related (not by a mile) to your issues.

that said, if you like to get serious answers than you need to put in some effort and investigate something first (imo). i mean, you see in your log some "URLs in site list" messages. why don't you search for an answer by yourself and use google with site:forum.gsa-online.de urls from site list? instead of that you just pick a random thread, post a link to an image and expect an answer?

@bigwise: sorry for off-topic. good job and i'm also investigating a bit at the moment and found some captchas that seems to be broken to me due to changes in some filters or something like that.
  • OzzOzz
    edited June 2013
    @Sven: "phpbb (chars2)" doesn't seem right to me as its just solving one letter indest the fixed combination of letters?! it may possible that the phpbb script in SER needs to be improved for this.

examples:
    rocketryitalia.com/profile.php?mode=register&agreed=true
    forum.armenia.pl/profile.php?mode=register&agreed=true
    forum.mitnica.com/profile.php?mode=register&agreed=true
    flashlightforum.hk/phpbb/profile.php?mode=register&agreed=true
    forum.bibainfo.pl/profile.php?mode=register&agreed=true
    fixed