Skip to content

Captcha Breaker and SEO Powersuite

Can we use GSA CB with SEO Powersuite?

Comments

• OzzOzz
    edited June 2013
    IIRC than powersuite uses its very own captcha service without an open API to force their customers to use their overprized service. if thats true than its not possible AFAIK.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well it would be if I got access to that program to debug things ;)
  • Hey Sven! nice try. I think the only way they can probably share their program code is when you reciprocate.. :)) ...but I guess that is not going to happen. 
    Thanks Ozz for the stepping in. From what I see that SEO Powersuite has decided on making money from Captchas too. I believe that they are using API from Death By Captcha and modifying it somehow so that it acts like a totally new service which is not easy to break.

• OzzOzz
    edited June 2013
    what Sven was trying to tell you that if you give him full access to your machine with Powersuite he may be able to hack some things ;)
    thats how i would interpret his post :)
    Well yes, I need some way to spy on the communication between the program and there captcha solver server. 
  • This is simple. SEO Powersuite has a free version also. Just download and use it. Paid version is only for serious users. Just supply with any email Id to display the download link. You can download Rank Tracker tool and put in 100 keywords and search all the engines. I am sure it will popup the captcha. Hope this will do the job for you.

Well I guess I have to enter some login details to use there captcha service even with demo version!?
  • I think it would be the key to use their Captcha service. Since I didnot buy it I have no idea how to help you help me here. Sorry partner.
    Just added support for this captcha service in next version.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    How would you configure it?
    Enable the "LinkAssist" simulation and enter a fake ac-key in SEO PowerSuite. Than the captchas are forwarded to CaptchaBreaker where you can e.g. send them to decaptcher which is a lot cheaper.
  • Wow You are great.... ^:)^
  • whoa, this is awesome news
  • @Sven
    RankTracker won't work with this. During Software start a window pop-up and tell me:

Rank Tracker requires access to the developer's Site. Connection cannot be established due to some custom settings on your computer

Please open your local "hosts" file and remove the link to link-assistant.com from it…

Any ideas…
    OK, than first shutdown GSA CB and start it after you launched there program.
  • or just disable linkassistant emulation, run ranktracker then enable linkassistant emulation
    yes more elegant way indeed ;)
  • This is awesome!

How do you generate a key that it will accept?  I am just typing anything but it says invalid key.

move the mouse over the checkbox to see a valid format of the key. I think it was AC-0123456789ABCDEF
  • I hovered over everything and nothing suggesting the format popped up.  However, the format you posted is right, it worked!  I will say it again this is awesome!  Thank you.

• Just enter your DeathByCaptcha key - the have native support for this 3rd-party service.