Skip to content

Trying to make video upload bot...

I'm trying to make a .ini file to create accounts on xvideos.com and upload a video from a file.

I have a few questions

Question 1:
When i upload a video though GSA the file name changes from "dancing.avi" to "data.avi" is there a way to prevent that?
Question 2:
Say i have a folder with 10 videos how could i load these in GSA, and upload one after the other (is that possible?)

I know GSA isn't made this this kind of stuff but would be awesome :D

I have made so far:

Comments

• you dirty boy, you ;)

i have no real clue how to upload documents. you may want to take a look into the 'iDocSript' and 'scribd.com' engines to study examples.

also you may want to change this in your existing script:

email_text=dfgsdf%random-1000-9999%@hotmail.com
    to
    email_text=%random_email%
  • The iDoc one uses:

[Document]
    type=file
    filter=PDF|*.pdf
    hint=Choose a pdf file containing your article with links.
    must be filled=0

I do the same thing, but this way you can only select 1 file, i need multiple files.

The reason i want this bot is for mass uploading watermarked videos for crazy traffic :P
  • Can you use the %spin_folder% macro to have multiple file upload options?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @grind yes
  • When i use that I get error wrong video file type.

When using %spinfolder% does GSA remove the file extension maybe?
  • edited June 2013
    Ah i think the macro spinfolder does not use the file it self but uses the stuff inside the file. 
    I tries to open it as .txt and then gets content from it, when i use preview it shows this:

Video_File
    FLV.............p..........onMetaData.......duration.@_û….¸Qì..width.@|........height.@u........videodatarate.
    --> cut/binary stream

Sven can you add new macro like %spinfolderdelete% but instead of getting the content from the file, use the file path? ^^ Would help me but also good for with engines for random avatars etc.. :D
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I don't see much use in that sorry.