Skip to content

[SELL] Email Account Creator +

Comments

• select the gsa-template
  • now working perfect.

Thnaks.
  • UPDATE:

You can now use captcha breaker directly with Account Creator +

In my test it took 3 retries for captcha breaker to solve the hotmail captcha correctly. I would however put the captcha retries up much higher than that, like around 30. Just to make sure it gets solved.

Just check Use captcha breaker under Tools > Settings and thats all you have to do.

I know a lot of you have been waiting for this for a long time so I am very happy to bring it to you!
  • @theorbital: Wow, that just makes AC+ even better.

Btw could you make AC+ save settings over different runs? I mean, it is a few easy config, but choosing profile path, gender, etc. every day becomes really boring. If only it could remember where I put the path for profile pipcs, the gender I prefer, etc... that would be awesome. Much like how it saves settings for my captcha.
  • @audioguy - Allright, your wish is my command. I just updated it for you to include the settings profile save.

You do have to go in and load the profile you want but after that it loads everything for you. I did it this way in case people have multiple profiles they want. (male, female, different pic folders, etc...)

I hope you like it.

UPDATE:

added the ability to save and load your settings

Enjoy
  • edited June 2013
    @theorbital thanks, AC+ just gets better and better. I've updated to v1.72 but Captcher Breaker isn't available in the captcha accounts, how do I add it

• Just tested the profile configuration option. It works. Thanks :)

I have a problem using Captcha Breaker though. I've tested two methods. First I set captcha retries to 30 and enable Captcha Breaker. When I run it, it fills all the form fields and stop there at captcha. No captcha was send to CB.

Next, I tried adding another captcha service Bypass Captcha after enabling emulation mode in CB. The credit shows 999, so it works. But when I run AC+, it seems like it still sends captcha request to the real service. Outlook outputs a message saying "Please enter the characters in full" or something similar (forget the wording exactly) and then retries every few seconds (the screen flicks a bit).

Anything I did was wrong?
  • @greygable - it's under tools > settings @audioguy - ill have to check it out. it was working on my end. make sure you have the "run as webserver" option enabled in CB. as far as emulation goes, just use decaptcher for that. the other ones use a custom dll and bypass any proxies like CB acts as.
  • @theorbital: It works :) I always have web server mode running in CB. Been using other software which haven't yet supporting CB every day.

For those who want to try how I get it to work:

1) Disable CB option in AC+ settings
    2) Enable Decaptcher emulation and let it listen to port 80 of your computer.
    3) Enable Hotmail captcha solving (under email category in CB). By default, it's not enabled.
    3) Add captcha service in AC+
    4) Set retries to 30 or any high figure.

Hotmail is hard to solve captcha. Sometimes it solves at 3-5 retries. It depends a bit of luck I guess. :p My first try, CB is able to solve in 5 retries. The second one, 60 retries without any success.

So let's just hope one day success rate of CB improves even more. Perhaps CB experts can make it happen.
  • but i think CB is not worth when using public proxies.
  • How is CB related to public proxies?
  • ohh..sorry bro my fault.

i mean CB is not worth when using private proxies.
    i have 30 private proxies and AC+ will do lots of tries with CB.
  • I have 30 semi private proxies, how many emails can i create in 24hours?
    And next day can i use those 30 semi private proxies again to continue creating email?
  • semi private proxies are not ideal as someone else could be using them to make accounts and you only get 3 accounts per ip per 24 hours.
  • Hey guys can you tell me whats the difference between buying hotmail or outlook account for $12/k with spam filter vs. buying the account creator or vs. catchall emails and which is the best option etc.
  • depends on your needs.
    if you burn up a lot of email addresses then buying AC + is a good investment certainly cheaper than buying a lists of email addresses.
    i've been using it for about a month and am impressed by theorbitals commitment to improvement..
  • I am working on an update that I almost have finished. If you are on the fence about buying it, I would suggest you act as the price is probably going up after this update.
  • @theorbital I might miss it but how does the proxy system works? If a proxy fails it goes to the next etc or the software stops upon the first failed proxy? 
  • @system0102 - It will restart the current process it is on if it detects a failed proxy. Hopefully people are using private proxies so the likelihood of a proxy failing is minimal.

Perhaps I should build in a proxy tester?
  • @theorbital so as I understand it will restart the process with another proxy until all the rest of proxies fail, correct? 

I'm curious because sometimes I see that it stops after just 4-5 created emails and says that proxies were used up for the last 24 hours, although I scheduled for 150 accounts with 50 private proxies which I haven't used for AC+ for 2 days. 
  • if that happens then just delete the proxy file in the desktop\accountCreator+\Temp and try again. that is just a safeguard to help you not burn through captchas. :)
  • UPDATE:

I just coded another email platform for you and included it in account creator +. This one allows you to forward, create aliases, pop3 access and doesn't limit you on how many accounts you can create per ip per 24 hours.

I am releasing this as BETA right now but will soon go into production once you guys have had a chance to play with it.

You can use captcha breaker with this and get a very high success rate plus it is very fast :) You have to do some custom configuring of captcha breaker though to get it to work with account creator + (no fault of captcha breakers though)

Also remember to check "use captcha breaker" under settings.

Enjoy
  • Holy s*

Testing this now.
  • edited June 2013
    Though i was always very happy with you previous product..Thank you for staying on the edge..Your commitment is what makes being part of this community such a win win. This is truly a quantum leap forward.
  • thanks @stefp I too am happy to be part of this community here and contribute what I can. @audioguy how is it working for you?
  • Minor update from yesterdays build. v1.75 fix: reference for french address file was wrong
  • another minor update to the blacklist checker. it now deletes blacklisted emails from gsa ser projects.
  • Ticket was submitted yesterday at 12 noon eastern for a bug. AccountCreator+ did nod delete blacklisted e-mails from vps setup, though was working fine from laptop.

12 hours later "MInor Update" rolled out.

Was not minor to me at all. Thanks
  • edited June 2013
    Hey thanks for the updates!

Blacklist checker in most current version is giving me this error:

"Error in action 28: Index was out of range.  Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    Parameter name: index"

I click ok and it just exits.  Any ideas?

• im getting same error:/

"Error in action 28: Index was out of range.  Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    Parameter name: index"
This discussion has been closed.