Skip to content

GSA providing non accurate verified submissions

Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
Hello,

This is quite frustrating, main campaigns screens say there are for example 200 verified links, then when you take a look by right clicking "show urls > verified" there's only 10 or so, the number isn't important it simply does not add up at all.

anyone experiencing this?

Comments

• spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited May 2013
    is the tally in the bottom right corner correct? or is that wrong too? I mean on the Verify screen

have you restarted GSA?
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    That's also wrong, the tally is indicating what is actually there, but the main GSA screen is indicating a higher amount than there actually is.
    And I have restarted the program, that has refreshed the verified list a couple of times and everything was ok, but then as it continued to create links, it went out of sync again.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Sorry, I can't follow. Can you make a screenshot?
    No problem screenshots attached below,

for example this campaign, states it has 14 verified links,

So I right click and hit show urls etc etc,

and now we see all the verified urls, but there are only 13 in this case,

I have other campaigns that have much more differences between url counts, I simply captured this one as an example.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Stop the project and check again. The verified URLs are not saved in real time but like every 5 minutes or when you stop the project.
    edited May 2013
    I've been running this prog for around 2 months now and it has never done this before...?