Skip to content

Want Help for Boosting SER LPM

Hi, everyone who are doing well with SER.
i have read and did each things what are you guys said but till now my LPM is not improving.
i am getting 30 to 50 LPM only.
Take a look and Please help me where i am doing wrong

T1 settings-

T3 settings --

Kitchen settings --

Option - image
Tagged:

Comments

• i have enabled custom retry=1 for T1 only.

running 45 projects
    selected one Google International and 5 random Google SE.
  • help me masters i am waiting your responses..
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

You upset most of us

Wallow in the pit you dug yourself

• why you upset?
    what i dot wrong?

like others me too want to doing good with SER and and i have read and follow all of your directions but my LPM not improved then i have asked again.

• spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Turn off PR check I would suggest, looks more natural to have variable PR.

Also try ticking the 'post to sites that failed before option'...
  • thanks for reply.
    i have done already Here is now my LPM.
  • Thank you guys for helping me and Sven u too for building great tool.

ok now my SER is running between 150 to 200 LPM.
    but problem is ...

I have setup build daily 100 verified reached in a day per url but SER is not making 100 links for my T1.
    building randomly like.. 20, 30 or 34 (each T1 have different) and i am running sheduler with 3 projects at a time with 20 minute alteration.
    anyone can help me with this please..

Thanks.
  • Wow, you get 200 LPM running only 3 projects? Try changing the priority of your Tier 1s to ++

Look at the LpM. Then the submitted and verified.

Next he will be moaning about poor verified rate and want his nappy changed for that

• Oh, I thought that was because his verify time was set to 5000. I had just noticed before, if I didn't set the priority on the 1st Tiers, My lower tiers would hog all of the link building :P

One of the easiest tricks in the book to produce massive LpM is to edit the engine files and add a wild card in there. Add a final "|" at the end of all the footprints and your LpM will rocket

Chances are, you will hit blogs all the time, that have a comment field, but don't accept comments

• edited May 2013
    my verified rate is down because i have set to 5000. but when i set automatically then near about 20% successful verification i got. now some project verification is disabled and some have 5000.

LeeG i don't get you can you please explain more about where we need to add wild card?

Engine files are covered in ser

Engage eyes and read the help section in ser, located by pressing the help button

• Thanks LeeG.

i have changed priority of T1 normal to High BUT still not getting 100 verified urls/day from T1.
    from last two days getting 14 or 26...so on randomly urls.

• @Baba,
    Do you have an update of your problem?
  • yeah SEOMystic

my problem solved and now working fine.

only one problem is still i have. still i am getting only 20 or 30 urls per day per project for T1.
    but i want 100 or above.
  • @Baba, Great to hear that!:)
  • Maybe you are out of targets because too low amount of keywords. Try adding generic keywords towards your niche ones.