Skip to content

Anyone got any keyword list?

I've tried using a 100k keyword list but it finds no backlinks its stupid. Only way I'm being able to get backlinks is from global site list which is useless since they are spammed to death.

Comments

• maybe its not the keyword list and banned proxies for searching or wrong SE selection instead??
  • I'm using GSA to scrape proxies every 5 minutes and only use the best and working ones.

I let the default SE's and add google US UM
  • ok, its most likely the proxies then. buy some semi-dedicated proxies if its in your budget and test if that makes a difference.

if its not in your budget than don't use any proxies for searching at all and leave the 'query time' option unchecked for a short while to see if that makes a difference.

also check your log. i bet you get tons of "download failed" messages with public proxies but that is another story and has something to do with low submission rate.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Where do you find these hallowed 100k keyword lists?
  • @spunko2010 it's been posted loads on this forum, but I'd leave it - It's literally been hammered by spammers like me :D

You'd be better getting 50 or so kws related to your term and use Google KW Tool. Do it kw by kw and paste the results into excel and remove the dupes.  Keep going until you've got 000's of "related" kws. I think @ron does something similar.

Or you could use Scrapebox and something like Keywordsearcher.  Use Keyword Searcher to come up with your kws - you can find hundreds within a few minutes - and once you've got your list together, use SB to scrape more related terms.

Admittedly both of these will produce a loosely related list of kws, but they will be more related than the 100k list
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Thanks.... . However I think ser already removes duplicates, right? Will try those...