Skip to content

public proxies

Hi all, I have a few project going and thanks to all in here that have some really great informative posts as I have been reading them on a daily basis.
I was using private proxies but am now on public proxies, the list that is in the global options when you click on configure- and add new proxy is empty in mine and I was wondering is there a way to get back the default proxies that were put there initially.
Not sure how I did it but there deleted and I want to run the projects in public proxies, any ideas or thoughts would be great on how to get public proxies back in action

Comments

• OzzOzz
    edited May 2013
    "load default proxy sites" <--- thats in the bottom of the "Add/Edit ProxySites" section

when falling below a LPM of 3 than don't blame SER for it ;)
  • Thanks OZZ works a treat , need my glasses on I think, I will now look up the meaning of LPM to ensure I dont blame ser
  • Thanks OZZ works a treat , need my glasses on I think, I will now look up the meaning of LPM to ensure I dont blame ser
  • OzzOzz
    edited May 2013
    LPM is just a number, but you will notice a decrease of submitted/verified links for sure. Public proxies are shit^10, imo.

That said, I'm testing them just for fun for scraping only, but i don't expect that much to be honest.
  • Thanks Ozz would you recommend some private proxies for me, small budget, middle of the road if possible, thanks for your help
  • 10 semi-dedicated proxies from proxy-hub or buyproxies. start small and increase them up to anything which is in your budget and how many projects or copies of SER are running.
  • Thanks ozz u have saved my day , bought some proxies off fiver and there poxy proxies