Skip to content

GSA not handling large lists for Guestbooks

I have a list of 157k unique urls (blog comment/guestbooks) , and GSA only submitted to 20k with about 3800 verified. These are all urls I got from taking competitors sites and downloading their links from ahrefs. Theres no way GSA actually went through the entire list. Any tips? 

Here is the list.

Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    That list has tons of duplicates in it. So you would see a lot "already parsed" in log. Also note that a lot of these links are spammed to death and your filters might reject posting or reject complete downloading (global filter to not download more than ?MB).
  • Where is that filter located, couldn't find it?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Options->Filter->Maximum size of a website to download
  • OzzOzz
    edited May 2013
    sven talks about the filters you set up in your projects like OBL, PR filter and last but not least: "avoid post URL on same domain twice". with the global filter Sven talks about the filter you can configure in Options --> Filter. if a website has a lot of text (= spam) it will easily grow to XX mb in size. if a site is larger than 2mb for example than SER will skip this link and move on.

after i deleted duplicated domains with scrapebox i ended up with ~19200 urls of unique domains in your list.
    so everything is fine, imo.

quite frankly, you really need to get a deeper understanding how link building works and what types of links there are.
  • Hi Ozz, I dont follow your quote here:

"quite frankly, you really need to get a deeper understanding how link building works and what types of links there are."

Please elaborate.
  • You don't understand his question because you don't have a good understanding of the basics.
  • edited May 2013
    What do you mean, the basics of GSA?
  • OzzOzz
    edited May 2013
    there is nothing really to elaborate because i think OP is kind of noobish (no offend!) in terms of "how SER is working". i just felt you need to get a better understanding how link building works and whats the meaning of each link type based on that post (again, no offend).

i just take a look in your comments history though and it seems that you are successful in what you are doing. so nothing wrong here and just do whatever works for you although i'm kind of irritated when i know that you are familiar with Scrapebox + SER and really should have known why it wasn't posting to all your urls ;)
    that said, noone has to know everything so its really better to ask and learn something.