Skip to content

[SELL] Email Account Creator +

Comments

• @theorbital - been using your tool and loving it! Just want to say it's brilliant.

Thank you

These are the features I would like to see. 
    (as you know I'm trying to minimise number of tasks and improve efficiency):

1) Option to Use spinfile macro in email prefix field - this will allow us to all use different combinations and ensure uniqueness. With some heavy users on SER you don't want similar emails used! Also, means we don't always have to come up with name ideas! Also this is important for below points, especially over time.

Can you give me an example of this please? I can easily make it possible for you to use spintax in the email prefix box but I'm unsure of what you mean by a macro.

AC+ already adds stuff to the end of the prefix right before the @ symbol to make each one unique.

2) Option to Set .txt as Email Alias output. This will allow us to set the output file where it places the new email aliases it creates. Very useful, since SER already grabs the emails from a .txt we might as well have it update this .txt directly. Then with next option...

So you are just looking at having it do one run (only deal with one catchall) since you would be specifying the location of the text file?

3) Option to Create X Accounts Per Day. Given that we have a finite set of proxies and it would be best to run your tool on a VPS, we might as well make it a hands off approach. This way we can say "create 100 email aliases per 24 hours and update the email .txt file and every day it will create a fresh batch of new emails to keep the alias file fresh." This means that once per week I need to check the tool rather than every day per VPS that the tool is on.

Yep, Totally doable. So you would just leave AC+ running all the time. I can build that in. I have some other things in mind before I do that though that I think you will like.

4) Option to Augment or Replace Previous Email .txt file. Some users will want to swap out the email aliases every day, while others will want to create a large database of aliases to use.

This is already available with the overwrite checkbox. Just check the overwrite checkbox on the main screen and it will overwrite the files instead of appending to them for the email you have in the 'forward to' box.

If we have the above options we can run this thing fully automated per VPS and ensure that we are getting new emails every day and it's updating everything with a no hands on approach. I'm happy to pay extra for this and I think many others would be too.

Those are fantastic ideas, lets chat over in skype as I have another idea I want to run by you but I don't want it out on the forum just yet. :)
  • Running AC+ non-stop and let is take care of itself sounds cool, but obviously not for everyone. As a bot which uses Ubot libraries, AC+ starts at around 70MB of memory then quickly shoots to > 200MB after running a while.

For my 2GB VPS, this is quite much. Then it brings me to my previous question about how long before Outlook resets IP for account creation limit.

@theorbital: Say I run it at 1.00 AM and exhaust all limits after 1 hour. Will I be able to run it again at 1.00AM tomorrow, or 2.00AM? Or does Outlook.com has its own limit at, say 0.00 AM midnight?

I ask instead of testing this myself because I use semi-private proxies. I don't know the message appears because the IP hasn't been reset or someone else has already used up the quota for the next day.

Occasionally I got "limit message" before reaching the true limit, but it is not a big problem. I just lower the limit a bit and usually everything's fine.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town

"Can you give me an example of this please? I can easily make it possible for you to use spintax in the email prefix box but I'm unsure of what you mean by a macro. " -- macro = option to pull random lines from a .txt file. SO in the file I have first names, and in another file I have surnames.
    so I would use %spinfile-<names.dat>%{-|.|_}%spinfile-<last_names.dat>%@outlook.com

The reason for this is currently, once you set a prefix it keeps that prefix and just adds a random number at end. If I have 100 projects and they all sign up at a similar place, they will get 100 emails that look very very similar. E.g. happy_email-10102020@, happy_email-8238283@, happy_email-28823473@ , and they will be suspicious. 

2) Yes. I use your tool to create aliases/emails for my T1's for a VPS. They all pull the aliases from a single .txt file. So it would be nice to just keep adding to this file. 

3) Total necessity. Much prefer a set and forget approach. 

4) Great stuff! Just need pt 2 & 3 and we will be most of the way there!

Keen to skype. Let me know when! 
  • edited May 2013
    Just want to thank theorbital and recommend everyone to use this wonderful little tool. Especially now when the blacklist checker tool automatically removes all the black listed mail from GSA. Brilliant :-bd
  • Just tested this exactly 24 hours after I run my last batch. I have a warning from AC+ after creating 1 set (1 forwarded and 30 emails).

Out of my 20 proxies, only one was used 3 times, and 3 others were used 1 time each. The rest is 0, but the warning came up.

I'm not sure what's happening here. Perhaps AC+ detected message from Outlook.com about exhausting my daily limit?
  • try deleting the temp folder in desktop\accountcreator+. and try again. ill redo the code to reflect a 24 hour period instead of another physical day.
  • I didn't do a thing, but after a few hours later, at the same hour when I thought the last run from yesterday ended, I run it again after deleting the "forward to" field. Finished the whole cycle now.

Also, for unfinished project, the spun emails have blank email option, such as:

{email1|email2|email3|email4|email5|}

Notice the "|" before the closing curly braces.
  • @audioguy - if you look at the list of emails.txt is there a blank line in there?
  • @theorbital: No there isn't, but those files only have 2 emails + 20 aliases from the 30 (usually 3 emails + 30 aliases) that I wanted.

Sometimes it didn't happen. Sometimes there are only 2 emails + 20 aliases but the spintax format is right (no blank option), but sometimes it appeared (3 occurrences so far).

I also noticed another problem. One folder have no files at all, and the other's missing "Spin Emails.txt", although it has 1 email + 10 aliases. (Perhaps this happened because of running a session before 24 hours after the last finished. It successfully squeezed some more from the proxies, I didn't maxed it out, but failed to create the 2nd and 3rd emails. If that helps you nail down why it quit without creating "Spin Emails.txt")

With the amount of emails I created, those are no issues. And I can create spintax from the "List of Emails.txt" manually, but bugs nevertheless, so if you have time squashing bugs, then feel free. :)

• edited May 2013
    I cannot log into account my account I think it has locked me out.
    I sent you a message with my information could you please reset it.

Tks
  • Had an antivirus program problem. Thanks for helping me out theorbital.
  • Having a problem, It seems that outlook is stopping the software setting up the forwarding in the accounts. The forward to option in the rules form is greyed out and a message appears on the bottom like this...

"Hello! Just keep using your Outlook account for a couple more days and this feature will become available automatically. (We're trying to discourage spammers by waiting a few days - sorry to get in your way.)

Or verify your account and you'll be able to use this and all other features right away."

...have tried with clean proxies and my own clean IP and still hit this issue.

Any ideas?

Cheers
  • interesting, ill take a look and see what can be done.
  • well it looks like outlook has gone to phone verified accounts for specific features. it was fun while it lasted. ill figure something else out but give me a few days
  • @theorbital, just wondering any update on when this program will be updated pal so it works?
  • @Friji - just buttoning up a few things here. Should be released by the end of the day for sure :) 

Thanks for your patience.
  • @theorbital Thanks pal, much appreciated for the support and letting us know. Look forward to using it again as its soo useful! Please update here once ready :) Frij
  • @all my wonderful patient customers - I just released an update.

of course you can no longer forward emails and even though outlook says you can after a few days I have not seen that to be true so i'm not holding my breath. I can however phone verify accounts but each email address will cost a bit over a dollar for the number and I didn't think that was feasible so I went with the option to just create aliases or not.

Option 1. You can create 10 aliases for each email address you make. The program will put those in spintax for you so you can use them like you did before in SER. Then put the master email in the login just like before. It should work fine, you just won't be able to have as many emails forwarding to the same address.

Option 2. You can just create email addresses with no aliases. This is pretty simple and I don't think it needs any more explanation than that.

I am working on another email platform that does allow pop3 and forwarding but it is rather tricky because they went through great lengths to ward off people like me from using there service :)

I don't have an ETA on it but it is in active development. I hope you enjoy this update.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @theorbital - Which email will cost over a dollar to verify? are you referring to the master catchall or the aliases will cost $ each to verify?
  • each email that forwards to the catchall.

As far as I can tell anytime you want to use the 'forward to' option it needs to be verified.
  • theorbital I set the program to create 100 emails with 15 aliases to on.

When I open the spin.txt file it has over 100 emails in there, instead of the 15 related to that one email address. I'm I doing something wrong?.
  • edited May 2013
    Hey @lebanon - There was a bug with the spinner. I got it squashed and will push out the update soon. You can always just take the list of emails.txt file and spin it yourself in your favorite spintax generator. SER has one built in that is rather easy to use.
  • Yes, that's what I've been doing. Thanks.
  • thanks for the answer, was my question too! =)
  • How could I buy it? No payment options at my end..
  • @libero I am going to open back up sales tonight. ill pm you when it is open.
  • @theorbital Thank You! Still waiting for that..
  • Ok, just opened it back up.
  • where, I would really like to purchase your product.

bill

• "Something went wrong while displaying this webpage.

The server closed the connection without sending any data.

EMPTY_RESPONSE: -324"

What does this error mean?

This discussion has been closed.