Skip to content

Noob project

Hey  all, I have taken action , watched the videos and read through the forum for the last few days and I think I am only tipping the iceberg.
I know I have a long way to go but I want to set up tier one links and I have been using the ser for about 4 hours now and I seem to have 29 submission and 3 verified.
I am getting a lot of already parsed and also no engine matches.
I have google us .co.uk and Ireland and am using the piblic proxies and I have bought 500 email accounts from fiverr as per the videos and am using all of them.
Any thoughts on the progress or lack of,

Comments

• Several immediate things that I see...

1.) A lot of "already parsed" messages means that the searches that SER is doing is returning sites that have already been returned (and processed) from other searches SER has done. This is often caused from using a keyword list with a lot of similar search terms (where the same sites would rank for those terms and thus the same sites get processed again). Try using a larger (and more varied) keyword list.

2.) There are probably only about 649 threads on the forum that will tell you "DO NOT USE PUBLIC PROXIES". They are very poor quality in general and GREATLY impact the results you will get with SER. Buying even 10 private proxies will bring you 10 times the results you get with public proxies.

3.) I am not sure why you would load up all those emails into one project. I don't think this is a good practice. I use the email account creator that @theorbital has for sale on the forum. It is well worth the few dollars and makes managing (and creating) email accounts much easier.

You are right about the "tip of the iceberg". Work on a few changes as a time, and keep tuning SER until you get the results you want.

Good luck!
  • with all the stuff you've read the past couple of days you somehow missed that

===================
     PUBLIC  PROXIES  SUCKS! 
    ===================
  • ronron SERLists.com
    Thanks Ozz, I went almost three weeks without seeing that banner. X_X
  • Thanks for your advise and help. I have bought some private proxies and will proceed that way and narrow down the keywords.
    I do get the feeling that people are annoyed at people like me asking advice. I am sure everyone was in the same category at some stage and if I did miss threads I am sure they will be pointed out to me like they have been.
    If there was a guide that covered everything people would not have half the problems they are encountering
  • I do appreciate any positive feedback as I have changed to private proxies and changed my keywords to suit, so thanks very much for your help David
  • @daveaball I understand your point about lack of guide. But you will soon realize that this forum is better than any guide cold ever be as it evolves every day to cover new questions and ideas.

Also remember these guys answer thousands of these questions every week and I guess it can get a little irritating when they need to go over the same stuff again and again. I was guilty of not searching the forum enough before asking and found using Google search query
    site:forum.gsa-online.de/ "keywords"
    instead of the forum search a great help.

I can only confirm just how incredible the help is here and how incredibly generous the main helpers really are with both their time and their knowledge.

Don't take it to heart and stay at it, it all gets a whole lot easier!
  • Thanks Mitch nicely put Its getting easier already thanks to the help I have gotten already