Skip to content

I purchased the GSA indexer and I would like to transfer all my previous backlinks.....

edited April 2013 in GSA SEO Indexer
I purchased the GSA indexer and I would like to transfer all my previous backlinks that GSA built in the past, to the gsa indexer so they can be indexed as well. Is this possible?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    right click on the projects->show urls-> verified->export
  • Im asking about how to import the list into the indexer?
  • click "multiple urls" -> import
  • Thanks, should I add some type of time delay as well, or only import XYA amount of links so as to make sure it does not, out right blast the links at the time time when indexing...
  • There is an issue with the tool as well, it's not letting me access the full version. How do I get this fixed please?
    you mean it stays demo version? Just enter your license code and restart it.
  • I have entered in the licence, then restarted it, it's opening as the demo every time/
    Copy/paste the data. And make sure it's the correct programs license.
  • I will message you the details now...

PS

I need this answered please: "Thanks, should I add some type of time delay as well, or only import XYA amount of links so as to make sure it does not, out right blast the links at the time time when indexing..."
  • I just sent it to you via a PM, including the payment details as well.
    A delay is not required here.
  • Thank you.
  • Thanks a lot -  to save me starting a new thread. I just have a quick question based on the program description it states that it will build around 1400+ different domains statistic website backlinks, 

My question is, If GSA ser is sending my 1 backlink that i want it indexed, it will build 1400+ static backlinks on this 1 backlink of mine? or for every backlink how many static sites backlinks will indexer create? do we have control of that?
  • you can change the number in "custom indexer mode". however, there are not that many buttons and options to select. just click everything at least once and you know what you are able to do or not.
  • edited April 2013
    Thanks Ozz, can I ask you please,  what in your personal view would you suggest to index a day please. Based on a safe amount so as not to look spammy or anything. I currently have the verification submission setting for max amounts to  200 a day, because only a small % of that would be index by the search engine normally anyway.
  • do as much as your machine is able to do as its not your money site you like to index imo. if you like to feel super safe than just use the links of your lowest tiers.

however, i'd suggest to use only sites which allow "deep linking".
  • Thanks a lot for your responses Ozz, it's highly appreciated indeed.