Skip to content

German Article Spinner

MrXMrX Germany
edited April 2013 in Other / Mixed
Does anyone know a good german article spinner ? I know that there are some threads about this around but I just wanted to show the people in need of a german spinner the following site:
http://bonus.kombas.de/free-give-away-program/?ref=358
You can get a free copy of a spinner tool there if you make some people sign up under your affiliate id.
If I would get another 30 people to sign up there under my ID, I could test and review the tool for everyone in need.
Thank you

Comments

• ne, kaum was brauchbares hier......

ich mach das mit nuance dragon, und den kleinkram mit der demo von http://www.myseosolution.de/seo-tools/article-wizard/

NIE IM LEBEN würd ich für so wenig funktion (grad mal ein OPEN SOURCE thesaurus!!!) 130€ ausgeben.

15€ vielleicht.....
  • MrXMrX Germany
    genau deshalb wollte ich mal kostenlos testen !
    aber werde mir dann wohl auch dragon holen und mal schauen, danke!
  • MrXMrX Germany
    Is there any good german thesaurus for TBS ?
  • http://www.openthesaurus.de/about/download

this is the only one i know of. i think thisisalex talked about this thesaurus in his last post, but i don't know if the tool used the latest version.
  • MrXMrX Germany
    he just uses the demo version of this tool which is limited to a few synonyms per session ...
    so the search continues ;)
  • +1
    momently i will try the multispinner, it comes with 10 languages, and like @bekkolt told, automatic spinning with german synonyms is enough, it has not to be readable....

other opinioon?
  • MrXMrX Germany
    I need a readable spinner for german because I got many tier 1 links for german sites which should not bet crap!
  • yes i think the same! but if you need readable spun content for Tier 1, i think, there is only the way of manually spin it yourself, whether through dragon or an other spinner; but it takes tooo much time for me for sites, i am only testing, how the traffic on page 1 is....
    afterwards, if the traffic is ok, i spin it usally manually for a brighter and bigger linkbuilding! ;-)
  • MrXMrX Germany
    edited April 2013
    I just abandoned my spinner search and continued my own personal german thesaurus for spinner chief, works quite nice and grows bigger every day :)
  • Hi,

as our product is already mentioned in this thread, I suggest you try our software ArticleSpinningWizard2.

ASW2 is the reference for German text spinning software, available in different editions and from up tp "Professional" edition packed with an user based online dictionary. With the professional version u use 3 dictionaries:
    1. Standard dictionary
    2. Learning dictionary
    3. Online dictionary

Besides a very comfortable User Interface it comes with text and blog publishing functions, text and seo analysis and much more supporting features like integrating Copyscape, Lindexed and Linklicious.

http://kombas.de/shop/Software/ArticleSpinningWizard-2-Professional::8.html

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Please no self promotion here.
  • MrXMrX Germany
    In addition, the product is not as half as good as he describes ...
  • Shall we all collaborate on a German thesaurus for Spinnerchief?
  • MrXMrX Germany
    Would be nice, but I would say have have to keep it small and "real" so there won't be any crappy synonyms! Ild prefer native speakers for collaboration
  • @magicmastermind, do you use the free version or have you bought spinnerchief2?

Of course only natives, how else would one be able to contribute.
  • MrXMrX Germany
    i only use their free version. it supports custom thesaurus and everything I need for spinning :)
  • Ich hoffe, es ist okay, wenn ich hier einen Link poste. Es gibt noch einen  deutschen Artikel Spinner für Windows, der kostenlos und werbefrei ist. Und dafür hat er eigentlich eine ganze Menge zu bieten und sollte für die meisten Aufgaben absolut ausreichend sein.