Skip to content

Export all verified links - All projects

edited April 2013 in Need Help
First, I didn't select "Save verified sites to" in Options > Advanced until recently.

Now I would like to export easily all the verified links of all my projects, in just a few clicks, without needing to do it project by project, would someone please let me know?

I have over 100 sites so this would be time consuming without this possibility unfortunately.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Im not sure what exactly you want. But you can import verified URLs from projects to the site list by using the TOOLS menu.

If you want to export verified URLs from projects to a file, you can select all projects->show urls->verified...there you have all URLs loaded.

• edited April 2013
    You wrote "If you want to export verified URLs from projects to a file, you can
    select all projects->show urls->verified...there you have all URLs
    loaded."

This is exactly what I wanted to know, I wanted to get all verified urls from all projects at the same time :) Thank you Sven!

• When I go to "Tools" and try to save the global verified links list, it prompts me to save the file as a .sl file.  When I try to reopen the file, I can't.  What am I missing here?
  • Just for clarification, like GeeSA, I want to be able to download all verified links in one file to upload manually to several indexing services.  I've found that doing it manually puts a lot less strain on GSA resources, allowing me to utilize threading for submitting and verifying rather than indexing.