Skip to content

MacOSWiki and WikkaWiki - SER Gets Even Better

edited March 2013 in Other / Mixed
Thanks for adding the latest Wiki engines Sven and skoh, i can now safely shelve my other wiki tools... always good to see new engines too :)

Comments

• yes thanks a lot
  • indeed big thanks Sven ;)
  • Thank you even more different ips to post on!!!! yay
  • Yeah baby!!! +1 king Sven
  • WikkaWiki works great but are you guys having any luck with MacosWiki?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    please note that MacosWiki usually needs a login but does not offer a registration at all. That engine works only if that MacosWiki site allows anonymous posting.
  • That's too funny, thanks for the shout outs... Just doing these projects to learn more about how this awesome tool works. I'm glad that Sven took it to the next level!
  • The description of Wikkawiki (mouse-over) says "Submits an article" but my actual results are only profile pages ("Put url to places where it is clearly seen as spam" is activated).
    Did they change anything or do I have to change my setting?

Docuwiki: mouse-over description in GSA says "dofollow link: yes". But it creates at least sometimes nofollow links.
    Again: Do I have to change something at my settings to get dofollow links with docuwiki?

I recognized that after clicking on an engine the required fields are marked with yellow. Therefore MacOSWiki is the only wiki engine that creates only wikiarticles without profile entries - is that right ?

Is there a way to disable posting profile pages? I would like to use the wiki sites and also article sites but only for articles, not for profile pages. Unchecking the engine completly is not what I want.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

>MacOSWiki is the only wiki engine that creates only wikiarticles without profile entries - is that right ?

yes

>Is there a way to disable posting profile pages?

not yet, but on the to do list.

>Docuwiki: mouse-over description in GSA says "dofollow link: yes". But it creates at least sometimes nofollow links.

sorry, can happen yes...nothing we can do about it.

• >>Is there a way to disable posting profile pages?

>not yet, but on the to do list.

Nice :>

• why disable profile pages?
  • i think most people don't want to built tiers to profile links when they originally planned to built tiers to contextual links only.