Skip to content

add checkbox to not delete submitted urls from DIRECTORY lists

GiorgosKGiorgosK Greece
edited September 2012 in Feature Requests
directories submissions may take from a few minutes to a few months to release an email giving login insturctions or success or failure (to be included)

I know I can go into each engine and change the verification max time but that is inconvinient and it will be overriden on next update
or I have to create my own custom lists of directories but then I have to merge them from time to time (still not convinient)

I envision a global or per project or per engine type check saying "ignore max verification time for this project" or "ignore max verification time for directory engines" or similar

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well I can higher that value if you really think that 5 days is not enough. But another option or this is not really required in my eyes. What would you suggest for verification times on directories?
  • I used to do manual verification of email long time ago and some directories will send you emails
    after months

so a checkbox to avoid erasing directories from the submitted list would be nice
  • highering the directory timeout times is not really a good solution because
    how much each directory owner waits to accept a submission is REALLY random

having a checkbox per project to "avoid erasing submitted sites (ignore timeout verification times)"
    would not be a viable solution ? can't be implemented ? won't be implemented ?

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    there will be a new option to not delete the urls.
  • @Sven
    Thanks this is great news