Skip to content

Proxy Feature

AlexRAlexR Cape Town
edited March 2013 in Feature Requests
1) I'd like the program to check my private proxies every set interval. I'd like it to temp disable the ones that are not working. Then after next interval I'd like it to retest them and if they are no longer banned, I'd like it to reactivate my private proxies that were disabled.

(it seems you can only use this feature when you have public proxies, but it makes so much sense to also be able to do this with private proxies)

2) I use a service (Ersy), where you get cloud proxies. I.e. they give you 1 proxy and when you access it, each time you get a different proxy. I'd like to be able to use this service only for PR checking. Is there a way to specify a specific proxy entry to use for PR checking? 
Tagged:

Comments

• OzzOzz
    edited March 2013
    1) i think this is already possible when you've saved your private proxies to a txt file.
    now you have to click in proxy options on 'Add/Edit proxy sites' -> parse file (radio button at the top) -> browse to location of your proxy file.
    when you've done that than click the proxy 'options' tab and set 'automatically search for new proxies' to every XX minutes and  check 'Test proxies - all good/bad'. also make sure to check 'disable bad proxies on use'.

furthermore i suggest to check 'Stop projects when no proxies are in use' where you select for what you like to use your proxies.

2) how about to mark the Errsy proxies as private and the other ones of the txt file as public? now you should be able to use them as you wish.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Nice workaround! :-) This should be the solution I've waited ages for!