Skip to content

Projects not stopping

13»

Comments

• Sven said:
    I don't have a clue how to get the ssl libs to just accept my abort command.
    I guess I'll have  to leave it here then as there is no way for you to pass abort to SSL libs   :neutral: 
    Do you think uninstalling and reinstalling will help as I'm the only one having this sort of an issue?

Sven said:
    I also don't know what you mean with "show warning"!? That menu entry is shown when the project has warnings for you to show.
    I guess you are right, I usually used to see a "Show Warnings" menu item when i right click on a running project. Maybe there are no warnings in the one I'm running. 

• @dp001 I see things/buttons that are or not there sometimes, cost of staring at a screen to long :D

Sometimes, things don't make sense but work, maybe try the uninstall/reinstall approach, never know ?

I wonder whats different on your WC than the one that's recently blasting through millions of records with ease? list?

Maybe need to clean "garbage" from list? I do notice in my captcha solver sometimes I see the same domain be retried many times when I have it set for 1 retry and or 0.

I stop add those sites to blacklist or I delete from project. A stop and restart is done. I try to clear any histories/caches in projects and run them "fresh" again and sometimes its just some problem domains stopping from moving forward.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    If there is no icon on status column, then there is no popup menu either so no warnings.
    I hope the latest update fixes things for everyone? I had at least found and fixed a bug that could be related to it.
    Thanked by 1backlinkaddict
  • Sven said:
    I hope the latest update fixes things for everyone? I had at least found and fixed a bug that could be related to it.
    @Sven you have hit it on the head this time my friend. I ran the project all night last night. Only check/send no search, stopped this morning and worked like magic. It showed in the task bar that 5 threads are still pending, but the project showed "Aborted" and was letting me change the settings etc. So its not an issue. Amazing job mate and thank you for staying persistently on it to resolve. I have said this before and will say again, GSA provides best support in the software industry. Thank you again. 

one small issue I noticed when i went to start teh project again is that it said "All Selected URLs have been processed". I'm sure there were no selected URLs and it did not give me an alert to process only selected URLs. I closed GSA and started it again, ran the project and it started running. Maybe somethign to look in future builds. 

But all-in-all amazing job finding that nasty bug.

thanks for reporting back
  • DataRatDataRat Inside the walls
    Smooth sailing with the latest version!