Skip to content

Greetings! Need help with a few things!

edited January 2023 in Need Help
Hello everyone! Hope you all had a lovely new year and having a great day.

I'm getting started with SEO after a long time. And I'm serious about getting it done, this time. That's my new year resolution. Since, I've just lost my main job after years, and want to pursue SEO marketing full-time.
Thank you! 

I've private proxies, GSA SER, GSA Indexer, and GSA CB. (Do I need anything else to get started?)

I'm wondering how do I get a complete SEO report after running any campaign?

Few things, that I want to do are as follows for my website:-

Create high quality DA backlinks.
Tiered SEO backlinks to my website.
Drip feeding the backlinks (is there any setting in the GSA SER for this?)
A mixture of dofollow and nofollow links for natural link building.
Get a complete report of the campaign.
Anchor text diversification: brand mentions, URLs, generic and targeted keywords to avoid a google penalty.

I'm a bit lost in the process, any help will me heaps! 
Also, is there any discord or telegram group where SEO entutiasts like me can join?

Thank you!

Comments

• It's a pretty hard thing to do alone

• It's a pretty hard thing to do alone

What do you mean?
  • edited April 2023

The other comment is referring to how time-consuming and tricky it is to raise those metrics by yourself. Even if you approach it as a full-time job, link-building requires sophisticated outreach methods, excellent content to establish communication with the more respectable sites, and of course - funds to secure a high-ranking do-follow placement once in a while.

However, you seem to have a fine grasp of things and probably know how challenging it will get to keep an eye on those moving parts. For example, you can easily lose track even of the task to utilize the different types of target keyword clusters equally if you're not careful. Anyway, I wish you all the best moving forward!