Skip to content

SER does not kill the process and hangs permanently

KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
edited March 2023 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
Hello @Sven
There seems to be an issue with SER "crashing" in less than an hour on a thread that does not meet the 180s timout. There remain nights and days in this state.
I have to manually stop the software and restart it constantly, create bugreport on bugreport, it's very restrictive.
It seems to be the timout of very slow proxy or site loading that is the problem. Why is the timout is not respected in order to kill the connection?
I lost a week of work with this bug.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I got your bugreport but nothing suspicious is seen there. The thread hangs in the ssl-lib part. Maybe updating your openssl dlls might help!?
    Thanked by 1Kaine
  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    Thanks for response @Sven
    I can test that, can you share the right link (windows 10 pro 64 bits) ?
    Sven said:
    I tested 2 or 3 of them but the log indicates "not compiled" for HTTPS urls. Now it seems to me that 2 .dlls had to be changed but only one is present in the package.

Oh, I have renamed the dlls to the old names...you should do that too and put them in same folder as the executable.
    Thanked by 1Kaine

Ok libssl-3.dll > libssl32.dll
    But for libeay32.dll ?
    Delete "libeay32.dll" "libssl32.dll"
    Put in folder "libcrypto-3.dll" and "libssl-3.dll".
    Thanked by 1Kaine
    Sven said:
    Delete "libeay32.dll" "libssl32.dll"
    Put in folder "libcrypto-3.dll" and "libssl-3.dll".
    23:49:44: [-] 016/139 download failed (SSL: SSL/TLS support is not compiled!) - https: .....
  • creckcreck Ukraine
    Hello! Did you solve the problem? It says this to me

I press OK and GSA starts and a problem appears - SSL: SSL/TLS support is not compiled!

Replaced all files api-ms-win-crt-...... from the distribution

The same windows began to appear, but with the inscription - libssl-3.dll, libcrypto-3.dll

I did it as described here, the program starts normally. But frequent messages - SSL: SSL/TLS support is not compiled! - not missing

I got this on 2 out of 5 servers after the update. - win server 2012

Help me decide! Thank you!!!

Try to install the missing DLLs from her: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=48145
    Thanked by 1creck
  • creckcreck Ukraine
    Thank you friend! This solved the problem!!!