Skip to content

SmartIndexer.net - Fast Backlinks Indexer

s_matysiks_matysik SmartIndexer.net
edited September 2022 in Buy / Sell / Trade

At the start of the project promotion -30% until September 26, 2022

Discount code: gsa30

Comments

• s_matysiks_matysik SmartIndexer.net
    Links from public sites uploaded to SmartIndexer.net on 16 September.

The very next day, a solid increase can be seen. Indexing with this method gives real increases in the serps.

General phrases.

If anyone would like to test the effectiveness of the indexer then you can send me 50 backlinks in a .txt file to support@smartindexer.net
    In return I would ask for a review on the forum.
  • edited September 2022
    *EDIT* sorry wrong thread.
    Extended promotion -30% on all packages until 2 September 2022

Discount code: gsa30
    We also recommend our solution for indexing large money sites. We are able to effectively index thousands of new url's on a single domain.
    Lately we've had really great efficiency on public articles and profiles, up to 80%.
    We also recommend our solution for indexing large money sites. We are able to effectively index thousands of new url's on a single domain.
    Lately we've had really great efficiency on public articles and profiles, up to 80%.
    Lately we've had really great efficiency on public articles and profiles, up to 80%
    Do you want to test smartindexer? Send 50 links to support@smartindexer.net in .txt file , we will upload to the system.
    Do you want to test smartindexer? Send 50 links to support@smartindexer.net in .txt file , we will upload to the system.

Lately we've had really great efficiency on public articles and profiles, up to 80%
    In celebration of Black Friday promotion -45%!

blackfriday-smartindexerjpg

From November 25 to December 2!
    Discount code -45% on all indexing packages: blackfriday45

Link to website:   https://smartindexer.net/

Discount code -45% on all indexing packages: blackfriday45

Link to website:   https://smartindexer.net/

Discount code -45% on all indexing packages: blackfriday45

Only until Friday until 23:99 is still available -45% offer on all indexing packages, discount code: blackfriday45
    Only until Friday until 23:99 is still available -45% offer on all indexing packages, discount code: blackfriday45
    In celebration of Christmas SALE -20%!

From December 22 to December 31!
    Discount code -20% on all indexing packages: christmas20
    Link to website: https://smartindexer.net/

Starting today, we also accept payments in cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Payment in cryptocurrencies is only possible for a package of 5,000 links priced at $76.99 due to higher accounting costs.

If anyone would like to purchase the package and pay via cryptocurrencies then I will ask you to apply at support@smartindexer.net
    Starting today, we also accept payments in cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Payment in cryptocurrencies is only possible for a package of 5,000 links priced at $76.99 due to higher accounting costs.

If anyone would like to purchase the package and pay via cryptocurrencies then I will ask you to apply at support@smartindexer.net

Promotion -10% on all packages until February 10, 2023

discount code: l10
    We also accept payments in cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Posted links to SmartIndexer.net yesterday - below is a screenshot after checking indexing in ScrapeBox today: