Skip to content

SmartIndexer.net - Fast Backlinks Indexer

Comments

• He has experience.
    1. On the third day, not a single link is indexed.
    2. On the third day, I have no answer to my questions from customer support.
    3. The pages can be indexed, but so far it has not been successful. So I wait a few more days. Subsequently, I will share other experiences.

Hopefully the support will improve at least when it offers discounts and presents its SW as quality. Quality support should be the basis. ;-)
  • s_matysiks_matysik SmartIndexer.net
    Hello

In general, we respond to everything, I wrote back to one application today, it escaped me.

You wrote an email to support@smartindexer.net ?
    We also accept payments in cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin and Ethereum.

If anyone would like to purchase the package and pay via cryptocurrencies then I will ask you to apply at support@smartindexer.net

If anyone would like to purchase the package and pay via cryptocurrencies then I will ask you to apply at support@smartindexer.net
  • edited April 2023
  • edited April 2023
    Hello there

Easter promotion until April 12, 2023 - 20%
    discount code: wielkanoc20

As for the effectiveness: the day before yesterday's test uploaded profiles already have an effectiveness of 60%, after Easter we will rework all the links from the update that had poor effectiveness.

Currently the effectiveness in SmartIndexer.net is very high, we have implemented a couple of mechanisms that have increased the effectiveness, below are the results of the current tests.

1. reindexing (cache change) for sponsored articles on very strong domains

For very strong domains, the change occurs even within 1-2h - yesterday we confirmed this with current tests, both for articles with a date from this year and those published many years ago.

2. Indexation of VIP profiles (profiles set up with templates in ZennoPoster on strong domains).

The indexation efficiency of a pack of 314 VIP profiles is 76.1% after 7 days for existing profiles (the pack was larger, but we checked only those profiles on which the link still exists).

We checked it with 3 methods available in ScrapeBox:

site:

url as is

url in quotes

We then combined the indexed links from these 3 packages and removed duplicate url's, came out with 239 indexed profiles.

In addition, Smartindexer.net API is now available in GSA:

I am additionally sending a link to the API documentation: https://smartindexer.net/smartindexerapi.pdf

Summer promotion -23%!

Until July 31, 2023, enter discount code: summer2023 to receive up to -23% on all indexing packages!

Link to website: https://smartindexer.net
    Summer promotion -23%!

Until July 31, 2023, enter discount code: summer2023 to receive up to -23% on all indexing packages!

Link to website: https://smartindexer.net
    Summer promotion -23%!

Link to website: https://smartindexer.net
  • edited August 2023
    What are the latest indexing ratio.

PS : I am curretly blasting to high authority contextual links with premium link list and i am already getting decent 60% indexing ratio without any indexers just with 2 tier campaing.  By using your service how much will it going to improve ?  Using AI content
    JoveesCS said:
    I am curretly blasting to high authority contextual links with premium link list and i am already getting decent 60% indexing ratio without any indexers just with 2 tier campaing.  By using your service how much will it going to improve ?  
    I think that if the domains have no penalty, you will get 70-90% on this type of links.

Good news from SmartIndexer!

Progress in Indexing: We have managed to significantly improve indexing efficiency - it now reaches 58% globally. What's more, for key link types such as money site and PBN, the efficiency has increased up to 90-99%!

Update for previous months: Our team is working hard to process links from previous months (August, September, October), where the effectiveness was lower. We expect to see positive results from this work within a few days. In addition, links from November have already been successfully processed with the improved method.

Contact: If you have any questions or would like to report specific cases regarding the indexing rate of your packages, feel free to contact us at support@smartindexer.net.
    New Year promotion at SmartIndexer.net -30% on all packages until January 15, 2024

Discount code: promotion2024

At the end of the year we managed to significantly increase the efficiency of SmartIndexer.net indexing.

We adjusted the whole system to Google changes, below are the results of the current tests:

1. indexation of PBN and money site: efficiency 90-99%.

2. indexation of public sites, e.g. VIP profiles: efficiency above 50%

The global efficiency of the entire SmartIndexer.net system currently oscillates around 70%.

At the present time, many indexers are having problems, and we have just successfully implemented a completely new indexing method, and we would like to inform you that the new method has been implemented since December. Links from previous months (August, September, October, November) have been re-indexed using the new method.

Below is a screenshot from ScrapeBox, which shows the indexation of a test package from a money site - indexation above 97%

Additional discount code if anyone would like to buy a second package: sale2024
    Additional discount code if anyone would like to buy a second package: sale2024