Skip to content

Using Scheduler GSA Crashed and Deleted All Settings

Hi Guy,

I'm facing a major bug in GSA Website Contact

I just configured the scheduler which is located under Start -> Open scheduler, to run multiple projects at 30 min intervals. I set it to run 5 different projects at 30min intervals.

Shortly after staring the scheduler, GSA started crashing. After the crash when i restarted GSA, all the project settings for these 5 projects were gone. All Keywords, Filters, Submission, Captcha .. every setting was gone. even the default settings like checking and submission etc were also empty.

See below screenshots. is there any way I can get all these back, its a pain to put them in one by one  :'(

any suggestions are helpful @Sven

Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Im sorry that this happened, could it be that drive c: has no free space?
  • Sven said:
    Im sorry that this happened, could it be that drive c: has no free space?
    Thanks for your reply @Sven the C: has ample amount of space 140GB free. Any suggestions on how to get the  settings back?
    send me some login details via private message and I have a look, but there is not much hope that there is something to save.
  • hey sorry for the late reply @Sven I went on holidays and have just returned. I've managed a workaround by recreating a new project and putting the keywords in there and retyping all the settings and submissions. But I'm scared to death to use the scheduler now.  Could the team investigate this bug and maybe resolve in future releases. Scheduler is a good feature and would love to keep using it.  
    I have added some extra checks for next update that will hopefully prevent this happening again.
  • Sven said:
    I have added some extra checks for next update that will hopefully prevent this happening again.
    You are just awesome .. just saw the update. I wish companies like Microsoft learn from your way of quick support  :)  

Will try it our in a couple of days and let you know if there are any issues.