Skip to content

Recommended Proxies? GSA Website Contact

edited November 2022 in GSA Website Contact
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this and from what I could read and find on youtube videos, I will need private proxies.

What I want to do:
1. Use GSA Website Contact to scrape websites in my particular industry
2. Use the auto-send contact form feature to leave a message

As I work in sales for a company, I want to improve my success by automizing this process. I am not doing this with the consent of the company and therefor want to make sure, that I don't risk any google penalties for myself or my employers website. It was my idea to use my company e-mail address for the auto-fill of the contact form and leave a message with a link to the landing page of the company website.

My first question would be about Proxies:
Which proxies can you recommend?
A. proxyelite which I found offers a batch of 400 private US proxies for 30 bucks
B. rotating proxy network

I'm not doing SERP.

My Second question is:
Could any of those activities have a negative impact on the domain of my employer if I don't do things right. Based on 1. The company E-Mail address i enter in the contact form and 2. The company website link I leave in the message. Will google or the websites report the domain to be flagged as spam or anything?

I hope my questions are clear enough. Thanks for any help!
Tagged:

Comments

• anyone? I just want to avoid that the domain of my employer somehow gets blacklisted or something If I go for auto contact on web pages..
  • be carefull, dont spam with real domain....of course domain could be baned from google
  • edited November 2022
    ezequiel said:
    be carefull, dont spam with real domain....of course domain could be baned from google
    Okay. Is there a threshold until something is "spam" ? What if I only do 100 contact forms a day? I don't need the thousands...

Additionally, isn't this what the proxies are supposed to take care of? Avoid being marked as scam? As long the bot is set to about 15 seconds between visiting the page and filling the contact form?

Would in that case Option A or Option B be better?

• abcproxy 
  • I have a similar need.  I will work for a startup company and I need to contact new potential prospects adn thought GSA Website Contact would be great for this purpose.  So I would like to know if using only private proxies and a limited number of sends per day would allow for this?
  • I will tell you about my experience: I bought 35 private proxies, and it worked up to a certain point in which I stopped getting feedback (automatic mail responses, etc.), therefore I realize that the proxies must have been detected and blocked

• AsevaPliuhaAsevaPliuha Chicago
    edited January 2023
    It sounds like you're interested in using GSA Website Contact to scrape websites in your particular industry and use the auto-send contact form feature to leave a message. To avoid any potential negative impact on your employer's domain, it's best to use fast residential proxies. It's important to get consent from your employer before using company resources for personal gain and ensure that you're not violating any laws or terms of service by scraping websites in your industry. Consult with an expert or legal advisor before proceeding to avoid any potential negative impact on your employer's domain.

Thanked by 1vividrix
  • It sounds like you're interested in using GSA Website Contact to scrape websites in your particular industry and use the auto-send contact form feature to leave a message. To avoid any potential negative impact on your employer's domain, it's best to use fast residential proxies. It's important to get consent from your employer before using company resources for personal gain and ensure that you're not violating any laws or terms of service by scraping websites in your industry. Consult with an expert or legal advisor before proceeding to avoid any potential negative impact on your employer's domain.

Thanks a lot for your help. Alternatively, I can set up a landing squeeze page in between with my own domain - and introduce my company only after sign up via E-Mail? Then if anything happens to domain, it will only be my one. Right?
  • edited February 2023
    if you are not spamming thousands of contact forms, then you should not get into trouble with real domain. You are a sales rep and you are contacting potential clients using their contact forms albeit smartly :smile:
    Re proxies, I use around 30 private proxies. I use them only for checking and sending. You will need private proxies for checking otherwise for many sites you get the No download error. For scraping you can harvest and use public proxies. This is working really well for my needs. I have just finished scraping 500,000 websites and sent out close to 200,000 forms using this proxy setup. 

Another option for you , if you are not doing very high number of websites is to only scrape the websites. Then you manually go thought the list of the scraped websites and double click each website. This will open the contact form. Now you can use Chrome's Auto fill to quickly insert the details and hit submit. This way you are not spamming :smile:

All the best  

EDIT: Don't forget you will also need a captcha breaker if you need to increase your submission rate 
  • edited February 2023
    Hi guys so I'm extremely new to all this however I have got 11 private proxies for checking and submission. However for scraping I used all the websites in the add/edit proxy sites and found 1.6mil proxies out which only 1000 passed the test for Google. I started scrape and send and within 30 mins all 1000 blocked. Is the best method to scrape Google etc to use residential proxies? Thanks in advance.