Skip to content

▶️PREMIUM Real-Time GSA SER VERIFIED AUTO APPROVE Link List⭐✅HIGH LPM/VPM+✅MOZ DA+✅TEMPLATES⭐◀️

Comments

• AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    rastarr said:
    @AliTab can u PM me a coupon as well? thanks
    Hello
    Coupon code PMed.

Open to new members!
    Open to new members!
    Open to new members!
    Open to new members!
  • Can I get a coupon code, please?

Thanked by 1AliTab

Can I get a coupon code, please?

Hello
    The coupon code was sent.
  • HI @AliTab

Can you please send me a trial for a very short period of time? I am testing out lists before buying a single best available. 

I need a trial to test it. 1-2 days works fine to me. 

Thanks. 
  • Hi @AliTab
    Can you send me a coupon to test for 1-3 days for me?
    That'd be great.
    Thanks!
    HI @AliTab

Can you please send me a trial for a very short period of time? I am testing out lists before buying a single best available. 

I need a trial to test it. 1-2 days works fine to me. 

Thanks. 
    jonko said:
    Hi @AliTab
    Can you send me a coupon to test for 1-3 days for me?
    That'd be great.
    Thanks!
    Hello Guys
    Thanks for your interest in our service. Unfortunately, there are no trials available. You need to subscribe to one of our plans to receive our link lists: https://gsaserlists.com/#pricing

Best wishes
    Open to new members!
    Open to new members!
  • Hi, 

I would like to try out your lists. Can you please send a me a initial discount coupon to sandeepathikkal@gmail.com ? Also i have a question. Am already using a link list service which is synchronized through drop box to identified, submitted, verified and failed folders on GSA SER. how can I add your list along with them? Can i use it together? I mean i still have some days left to renew my subscription. Hope I am clear with my question
    Hi, 

I would like to try out your lists. Can you please send a me a initial discount coupon to sandeepathikkal@gmail.com ? Also i have a question. Am already using a link list service which is synchronized through drop box to identified, submitted, verified and failed folders on GSA SER. how can I add your list along with them? Can i use it together? I mean i still have some days left to renew my subscription. Hope I am clear with my question
    Hello
    Coupon code PMed!
    Yes, you can use the "custom list"  in "Global Options -> Advanced -> site list tab" to add more link list services inside your SER.
  • Hi, I did purchase your list. Configured the high DR verified list on failed folder and the remining 2 folders under custom folder section on GSA Ser. Unfortunately, 100% of general blogs verification failed. I have checked all types of links type in GSA Ser. Running 40 threads with 10 dedicated proxies, 3 catchall, 30 premium emails, GSA captcha breaker, captachAI 20 threads. Can you please tell me what is wrong.
  • After half hour running this is the status
    Hi, I did purchase your list. Configured the high DR verified list on failed folder and the remining 2 folders under custom folder section on GSA Ser. Unfortunately, 100% of general blogs verification failed. I have checked all types of links type in GSA Ser. Running 40 threads with 10 dedicated proxies, 3 catchall, 30 premium emails, GSA captcha breaker, captachAI 20 threads. Can you please tell me what is wrong.
    Hello
    We will help you find out the problem but this is the sale topic and we don't provide technical support here as mentioned in the introduction. So, please drop a message on our Skype(the link is available at our footer) and let us reach you out there or email us at support@gsaserlists.com
  • Hi, I did made a contact via Skype. Not received any response yet
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @sandeepathikkal - Please PM @alitab or use his support channels to prevent excessively bumping the thread. 
    Thanked by 1AliTab
  • Sorry for it. But am not getting any response from their support channels. 
    Hi, I did made a contact via Skype. Not received any response yet
    Sorry for it. But am not getting any response from their support channels. 
    Hello
    Please respond to our Skype PM for a remote session. As I mentioned, we don't provide technical support in our sale topic.
  • I have been trying to get in touch with skype support since Saturday, and nobody cares to even see my messages. 

I even tried to ping via call so maybe someone notices the call and sees the messages, BUT the call got declined, and no reply. 

So I decided to leave the support and GSA list review here for fellow users.... Thank You. 

I
    I have been trying to get in touch with skype support since Saturday, and nobody cares to even see my messages. 

I even tried to ping via call so maybe someone notices the call and sees the messages, BUT the call got declined, and no reply. 

So I decided to leave the support and GSA list review here for fellow users.... Thank You. 

Hello
    Just replied!
    sorry about that. I'm in the middle of releasing our new SER web 2.0 addon. So, the support is slow these days.
    https://gsaserlists.com/gsa-ser-custom-engines/
  • Good luck with your new release with such a support. 

Seriously, Someone even trying their free trials, must beware of support. I bought the service without a promo code and that's what I got. 

I wont comment again as i don't mean to hijeck the thread but want to warn anyone and everyone thinking to test the service. 

Good bye. 

Good luck with your new release with such a support. 

Seriously, Someone even trying their free trials, must beware of support. I bought the service without a promo code and that's what I got. 

I wont comment again as i don't mean to hijeck the thread but want to warn anyone and everyone thinking to test the service. 

Good bye. 

Hello
    I'm sorry, but you're not even our customer anymore. Your subscription expired 4 days ago, on 4/6/2023.

I totally get that you needed our help, but disrespectful behavior is not acceptable. You kept calling and messaging at midnight. Also, you kind of hijacked the conversation with your recent messages, which wasn't cool.
    So, unfortunately, I have to let you know that you won't be able to use any of my company services anymore.

Thanks for being a customer in the past, and I hope you'll find the services you need elsewhere.

• edited April 2023

To hide a lie, a thousand lies are needed

lol ... You really think I was expecting any more "service" from your side that you are "forbidding" me from service?

And, I called you after you constantly slept for 72hrs .. lol (No reply in 72 hrs and a call made me "disrespectful behaviour"?)

And the Irony is, even after you denied the call, you did not wake up for another whole day. 

And on your side of the world, it was a night for the last 24 hrs, which ended after I made the last comment. Beautiful. That is a very Beautiful explanation. 

P.S. Subscription ended 4 days ago IDLE because of NO SUPPORT (That you actually accepted), and what "respectful behaviour" you don't honor extending it. 

Sven, You know me. This is not a false story and please don't delete this. Thanks.

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @Devender_Garg - I will let your comment stay, but please don't continue to excessively bump the thread. I understand that it can be frustrating not getting support in a timely manner, but also consider that people have families and things to do during the weekend, so support might not always be timely. Maybe it was much longer than a weekend, I can't tell, but hopefully you guys can resolve the issue via PM or other channels if necessary.
    Thanked by 1Devender_Garg
  • Can you pm discount code for 3 months
    Can you pm discount code for 3 months
    Hello

The coupon code inboxed
  • coupon please
    Thanked by 1AliTab
    coupon please
    Hello

The coupon code inboxed