Skip to content

Why it doesn't Duplicates all Data ?

So i wanted to make a project, where i can import all other project urls i.e. Sent, Checked, Fitered, Failed

But it only imported Sites and not Checked, Sent, Failed and Filter.

I wanted to make it a Global List so if i delete project the url will be filtered.

OR

GSA Website Contact already creates a Global list of url to avoid duplication on each segment i.e. Checked, Sent, Failed, Filtered as i saw while importing it asks to check from Global list.

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    In latest update you can define what to duplicate beside the data. You can specify if you want to duplicate checked/sent/failed/filtered. Im not sure what this issue is all about!?
  • May be i have misunderstood.

So if my main campaign have  sites: 100000 checked: 55000 sent : 55000 failed:25000 filtered: 10000

Now when i import to a fresh Campaign, import from Project selecting Successfully Sent, Checked, Failed and Filtered.

Shouldn't my new project link stats look exactly like above in main list ? (Currently it's showing me only Sites and nothing on other column)
    edited January 2023
    OK, now I see what you mean...when importing you have another checkbox called "Reset Status". I guess thats the one you have checked as well when imported URLs and then they are imported without any status.
  • entnepalentnepal Nepal
    edited January 2023
    OK Let me try again, btw Sven. I figured out 1 weird thing can u guide me what might have happened.

So i created a campaign & imported previously SENT link list which i had exported to .txt file.

I got like 3-4000 Failed out of 90k submitted.

So i randomly copied failed url and checked manually, contact form was ok.

As i rechecked - i have set try 1 time if failed option.

So now if i want to RETRY These Failed only contact form is there any way ?

Or i should export the failed and again import them and do the submission?

Update: I figured out they are mostly wordpress blogs, so any tip so we can  bypass if that's some plugin failing my submission.

Thank you
  • My previously SENT list are getting lot of Failed today (i am using 250 private proxies)

How can i know what are the reason of failures (if there is any way to check it)

Thanks

just click on the project and review the STATUS column for each URL. You see details why it failed there.
  • Sven said:
    just click on the project and review the STATUS column for each URL. You see details why it failed there.

i found lot of Javascript protected. Can we do anything for that or we should simply ignore such jv protected ones ?
    right now you can not do anything sorry.
    Thanked by 1entnepal