Skip to content

Scheduler - Recheck & Skip

Hi @Sven
Another request for the scheduler.
Can there be another option to 'Recheck Active (Pause) projects and skip to another project'?

With a larger number of projects, many may be set to 'xx verifications per hour/day/etc' and with the scheduler currently, these projects will remain active until the next switch. But they aren't really doing anything.

For me anyway, I'd love to skip these after SER checks the project's Pause setting and have the scheduler choose another project - thus maximizing efficiencies - if that makes sense.
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well thats why there is an option called "Stop projects with status Active (Pause)" or am I misunderstanding you?
  • referring to https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/22402/about-stop-projects-with-status-active-pause-option/p1 - I was under the impression that the project gets stopped altogether. When do these 'stopped' projects get restarted again?
    I'd prefer them to be skipped each scheduling cycle so another project can get some SER juice
  • Sven said:
    Well thats why there is an option called "Stop projects with status Active (Pause)" or am I misunderstanding you?
    OK I jumped the gun I think :smile:
    Testing that option now. seems to be doing it. I thought it worked differently by the wording so my bad
    hmm you know English isn't my first and not even my second language. Im happy if you suggest some better words for it.
    Thanked by 1the_other_dude
  • You've done remarkably well for a non-English speak :)

'Active (Pause) projects - skip & recheck on next cycle'
    edited December 2022
    Thanks, I will put that on hint