Skip to content

Is GSA WEBSITE CONTACT still worth it?

I am using the tool but it seems there are lots of hurdles to pass to get anything out of it. 
In todays time when spam filters are getting smarter by the second, is this tool really helpful? Because it seems that even if you figure out how to send the messages, those messages need to bypass Spam and that is a work in itself.
Youtube doesn't have much tutorial and success stories with the tool either
I guess only Loopline and may be very few others figured it out but that too after spending 5 figures in testing and definitely a lot of time. ( i read it in one of his posts on the forum)
The tool is powerful but it lacks proper updated training materials IMHO. 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited September 2022
    Is this part of some smear campaign? This is coming with very good videos and tutorials at least in my eyes and we also provide a lot updates.
  • exRanger7exRanger7 South Africa
    I think what #foxycannon wants to know if there is still positive results with sending messages via Website Contact Forms?
    I have sent almost a million(following the limited videos I could watch) but had ZERO signups for a free Backlink trial offer...
    Don't know if I did something wrong, but I'm extremely disappointed in the results.
    BTW - I did Not have Captcha Breaker, as I was still testing.
    I think the biggest problem is that you need a good variation on the message sent. Using spin syntax, macros and different URLs (redirects). as well as using proxies.
    Of course using a captcha service for hard to solve captchas and recaptcha is also improving results.
  • exRanger7 said:
    I think what #foxycannon wants to know if there is still positive results with sending messages via Website Contact Forms?
    I have sent almost a million(following the limited videos I could watch) but had ZERO signups for a free Backlink trial offer...
    Don't know if I did something wrong, but I'm extremely disappointed in the results.
    BTW - I did Not have Captcha Breaker, as I was still testing.
    Sounds pretty disappointing, I'm launching my first campaign and I was very excited.
    No one really offers proper tips on the forum for GSA contact form submitter... some mention issues like proxies, spin text but for example no one says how many unique texts you need to send to 1 million contacts.
    In my case, I am sending with a % click on the link of approximately 2% / number of submit forms.
    And out of every 10 websites in my DB, only 1 is submitted.
    At the moment I have not had any conversion. I will notify you if I get results.

• I have written 200 unique texts to send to 10k submit forms. I do not understand if it is an adequate amount or if they are still few.
    For now I only use 1 redirect from a newly purchased domain.

• You must try to sent first after see the result
  • sorry for being ignorant, but why do you have to vary the text in all the messages if they are going to different people & why do you have to use redirect urls ?
    Because the same email still might get sent to many different email accounts. If one flags it as spam, then it might get tagged as spam automatically for the same email provider.
  • i sent 2500 submit forms succesfull, and zero clicks with actions on my url...zero responses zero conversions... less than 5 clicks all bounces. (this data from my GA4 with my landing page url parameters)

i used 250 unique text, 300 unique subjetcs, 35 private proxies, 5 messages per minute, random emal from, etc...
    So something i am doing wrong because i sent a good copy to good listing niche...
    any suggestions? I don't know where to start changing things...
    romingson said:
    You must try to sent first after see the result

• ezequiel said:
    i sent 2500 submit forms succesfull, and zero clicks with actions on my url...zero responses zero conversions... less than 5 clicks all bounces. (this data from my GA4 with my landing page url parameters)

i used 250 unique text, 300 unique subjetcs, 35 private proxies, 5 messages per minute, random emal from, etc...
    So something i am doing wrong because i sent a good copy to good listing niche...
    any suggestions? I don't know where to start changing things...
    romingson said:
    You must try to sent first after see the result

this is crazy, have you fixed it?
  • The only new thing that I can try in the next project is to buy 5 or 10 new TLD's domains for shorten urls, leaving them to rest for 7 days. (Having as hypothesis that I am being banned for my short url used mostly with a new domain).
    But to do it well they should be hosted on different hostings, this is not cheap, so I'm blocked here.
    I have invested a lot of money in the tool, proxies, listings, etc. and many hours without any results. I'm still really frustrated.
    But I keep consulting experts like Sven who continues to answer me in an excellent way, I still can't find the solution

• Sven said:
    Because the same email still might get sent to many different email accounts. If one flags it as spam, then it might get tagged as spam automatically for the same email provider.

if its contacting business sites (just an example) cars for sale in new york, doesnt the email go through the domain name, therefore different email accounts, & why use the redirect urls ?

• ezequiel said:
    The only new thing that I can try in the next project is to buy 5 or 10 new TLD's domains for shorten urls, leaving them to rest for 7 days. (Having as hypothesis that I am being banned for my short url used mostly with a new domain).
    But to do it well they should be hosted on different hostings, this is not cheap, so I'm blocked here.
    I have invested a lot of money in the tool, proxies, listings, etc. and many hours without any results. I'm still really frustrated.
    But I keep consulting experts like Sven who continues to answer me in an excellent way, I still can't find the solution

Hi , r u receive the good result?
  • I still don't have an answer, I have to wait a few days to use my own TLD's domains for the redirects

• There are many people who offer to send the forms manually on freelance platforms, they have told me that they decided to do it manually because they had no results with GSA, but in the end, you have to do it correctly to find out if the problem is the tool or the configuration or method of mass sending

If they admit they do it with our product, then everyone would do it and they lose there customers. Simple as that.
  • Sven can you recommend me proxiews for GSA website contact? the ones I tried always blocked by ISP/Hostings....thanks
    Hmm your ISP blocks proxies? OK, well have a look here: https://docu.gsa-online.de/search_engine_ranker/introduction#proxy_services
  • Sorry, I meant the web hosting of the sites where I send submit forms...they block me
    Thanks, I'm going to try another proxy provider...

• romingsonromingson Puchong
    edited December 2022
    Hi, my experince is gsa website contact really can make money. If you sell the high ticket some website onwer will spend the more money to get buy. You must fine the right keyword ,right massage and anything. I try to sent the 5000++ make the one leads, means i make money but i sell the high ticket. This just the few click but covension i got 40% per one click.

Thanked by 1Kaine
  • looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    I have students making money with website contact every day.  Just this week I helped a guy get setup on a coaching call and he had his first $x,xxx monthly reocurring seo client in 48 hours from it.  I have calls all week long and talk to people making money with website contact.   I know a guy that made 400K this year with website contact. 
    Thanked by 2Kaine jesseaustin
    Hmm I wonder why we are offering it for such a low one time payment...or at least I should use it as well and not only code on it :/
  • kjkjkjkj US
    edited January 2023
    Sven said:
    Hmm I wonder why we are offering it for such a low one time payment...or at least I should use it as well and not only code on it :/
    I wouldn’t mind paying extra for it if you can find a way to get the messages to go through like the old days :wink:
  • I used to be able to send a lot with GSA Website contact and my msgs used to go through fine but lately I’ve started seeing my messages aren’t going through much like before, not sure what happened.. did something happen recently which started in 2021 or 2022 that affected everyone? Or if it’s the message that’s getting filtered or is it the proxy IPs?

any suggestions?

Thanks.
  • kjkjkjkj US
    edited January 2023
    I think it would be nice to have a “de bug” feature in GSA Website Contact that enables you to view exactly what the software is doing in the background, this can be useful to help find out if your proxies Or the message Or the software settings Or a software bug is the issue to why the messages are NOT getting sent and delivered to websites!
  • I am also having the same problem, send over 7000 deliveries and no response. I have been using GSA Website Contact for almost 8 years and this is the first time i am having low response rate. I think it will be better if we can be able to generate subject and message via AI to fool spam filters. I am not sure proxies are the culprit here. Once your message is pick up as spam, it is undeliverable. I think we need AI generated content of GSA Website Contact to fool spam filters