Skip to content

GSA Captcha Breaker solving multiple captchas from the same page

edited March 2013 in Feature Requests
Hello, i just spoke with the owner of this network. He added for some time 2 captcha fields sadly, because alot of people spammed his websites.
Is there any way captcha breaker can learn to solve this 2 types of captcha so we can submit to his private pligg network(Social bookmarking)? I would pay $$ if we can find a way around this. (if possible)

here is one of his websites
If we can make one work they will all work(800 of them).
They would

Comments

• OzzOzz
    edited March 2013
    you mean that it should solve the recaptcha first and then on the second site the "number" captcher plus the "text" captcha?
    the problem isn't CB as itself. the problem is that the pligg script has to be modified so it knows which steps to take to send the captchas to CB. 
    besides that CB won't solve the recaptcha so you have to use a 2nd service for sure.

• Nono, not recaptchas. I just though if there is some way we can make this network work again. I used it in the past, this are around 800 social bookmarking sites that use a simple pligg platform. I think the text math captcha gsa ser can handle, maybe im wrong but we need to find a way that we can solve the "Input red color security code" red text captcha?
    Mhm i want this so much :(
  • i just saw that this is a simple text captcha as well. i guess its no problem for @Sven to add this to the pligg script.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    next version has this added
  • That is the reason you guys are so loved by us <3!
    Its in the next version of breaker or ser?
  • SER, as this is a text captcha.

CB is only responable for image captchas which the tools sent to it.
  • Right, nice thank you Ozz!