Skip to content

Trick to Skyrocket VPM

Like many of you here, I've been struggling to optimize GSA SER to get constant high VPMs.
I've bought lists from every available provider you can think of, ran a separate project for each of them and extract all Verified targets onto a single folder to be used on future projects.

However, even after running my projects based off of my compiled Verified list alone, I was still not getting the VPMs I was craving for. Constantly stuck at sub 70s.

And then I stumbled upon a gold find.
The secret is in the way you tell each project to pull the targets from.

https://pasteboard.co/Kn9oTU8QcUBx.png

DO NOT tick that box. DO NOT use urls from global site list.
Instead, what you want to do is IMPORT Target URLS directly into the project.

My VPM now is through the roof at over 900 VPMs (granted I have many URL Redirects, but before this I was at sub 70-140 VPM with the same setup).

I'm not sure why is GSA acting weird and lowering our VPM if we tell it to constantly pull from the global sitelist.

Comments

• Hello,
    I have to test what you say and we'll see but I find it strange that it makes a difference?

What is your server and where do you get it from?
  • 6 core 32gb hetzner dedicated.
  • its very good product sir
  • can you tell us about your setting to have 900 vpm ?

How many projects do you run at the same time etc etc.
    I like your story can you tell us more about it?
  • Site lists are useful for when you have many projects that want to pull from the same target urls, but it's always more efficient to just import your target urls directly into a project.
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    cherub said:
    Site lists are useful for when you have many projects that want to pull from the same target urls, but it's always more efficient to just import your target urls directly into a project.
    i never knew that. why is the former even an option if the latter is so much better? i dont understand how its more useful than just importing the same list into each project when its setup. seems about the same amount of time to tick that global site list box or to just click import?
  • Very strange behavior of this setup.
    I am getting 1500 LpM and 6 VpM.
  • Thank you so much for sharing, my VpM more than quadrupled lol
  • @ liwern but you havent said how to do this specifically & how to make it do it permanently without having to redo it manually.

• Interesting, I've got that box checked to pull from my verified site list. Will give this a try, but seems so strange. Perhaps @Sven can comment on whether this should be true, and if so, why?
  • edited August 2022
    I've been using gsa ser for years and new knew this. I was getting 80+ VPM with premium link lists (ser verified lists n ser power lists ) also getting 20 - 40 with identified link lists from linksplug.com  after with these settings my premium link lists vpm jumps to 1800 and identified link list gone up to 80 . lol  whats really happening and whats the real logic here. I was so happy with my VPM but with these settings its more than happiness.

Thank you Mr . @liwern

edited: forgot the thanks op thanks again
  • rastarrrastarr Thailand
    I just stumbled across this.
    Is this VpM increase still the case with all you guys? @liwern @ashlyadams @cason

• Works
    rastarr said:
    Is this VpM increase still the case with all you guys? @liwern @ashlyadams @cason

Works for me. But wonder what is real behind these settings. Doesn't make any sense and i don't see any connection why its improve VPM
    Works
    rastarr said:

Works for me. But wonder what is real behind these settings. Doesn't make any sense and i don't see any connection why its improve VPM
    So are you importing your fresh sitelists from a vendor directly into the project then?
    Is that it? Doesn't make sense to me why this is all different either. @sven - any ideas why?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Hmm sorry, I have no idea.
    @liwern @ashlyadams @cason @Matthew_87
    Well, I don't know what you're actually doing to make this happen. I've tried it and there's no change in VpM
  • Can any one upload picture this setting again please 
    Thank you so much 
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    This makes absolutely no sense, importing the site list directly into the project doesn't offer any benefits; rather, it hampers progress. It's an inefficient step because GSA SER must first recognize the platform to which the URLs belong before adding them as target URLs for the project. Utilizing the global list is more efficient, as all URLs are pre-sorted by platform. This way, GSA SER simply has to add them as target URLs, eliminating the need for initial sorting
    Thanked by 1rastarr