Skip to content

massive failed rate - please help

I am new to GSA so this is my first test run and I ended up just stopping it to get some feedback.

This is a small test list of 18k websites on my own list
I am using the GPA Captcha breaker
I am using britedata private residential proxies

any suggestions on where I am going wrong with all the errors? 

Comments

• i can solve it
  • innov8innov8 Ft. Lauderdale
    ok, are you trying to give tips to help me learn or sell me something? Your reply is very generic. 
  • Hi, I'm also experiencing the same problem. Does scraping websites from the scrape box and importing them into GSA Website Contact solve the problem? 
  • Are you using any sort of recaptcha solving? Most contact forms will be using something that CB cannot solve on it's own
    Thanked by 1innov8
    i am using the GSA captcha BUT not sure if its working
  • If you're just using Captcha Breaker then you will be missing out all the forms that use Recaptcha, which will be the majority of them. You will need to set up a 3rd party service such as 2captcha that is capable of solving all types of Recaptcha.
    Thanked by 1innov8
    I setup death by captcha and that seems to work a little better but I will check out the out any others you recommend. 
  • I am also facing the same problem that the sent rate is only 4% to 7%. Is it normal? I want to use the 3rd party captcha service but most of them are expensive if I want to post several hundred thousand websites.