Skip to content

Im on Vacation from 27th of July 2022 - 13th of August 2022

SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
edited July 2022 in Other / Off Topic
Hello,
as the topic suggests, Im on vacation with my family from 27th of July 2022 till 13th of August 2022.
I have no clue how the internet connection will be from where I travel, but I have high hopes to be online at least ones a day to check emails and this forum.
Though, I will not be able to do fancy updates during this time. I hope nothing bad happens that requires my attention since I really need this timeout as well now.

Thanked by 1FrancoisK

Comments

• Enjoy your holiday Sven!

Everyone else - keep using the version of GSA software that currently works best for you, and don't update until after 13th Aug ;)
    Thanked by 1Sven
  • @Sven enjoys the holidays and don't worry about the forum now, it's time to be with the family without distractions. ;)
    Thanked by 1Sven
  • Have a great time, Sven! Hope you come back refreshed and happy!
    Thanked by 1Sven
  • First post I see what joining the forum, and it actually shows that the community is active and vibrant. The fact the developer is informing people he will be on leave. Awesome first impression. So glad I bought these products again.
    Thanked by 1Sven
  • Enjoy your vacations! Schönen Urlaub!
    Thanked by 1Sven
  • Don't worry work can wait, have a good time!
    Thanked by 1Sven
  • Hello dear @Sven, have a nice holiday and don't worry about anything. We will post our questions after the 13th of August.

Have a good holiday :)
    Thanked by 1Sven
  • AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    Have rest and take care. These are what matters the most to the community :)
    Thanked by 1Sven
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Have a great time with your family and stay safe. Enjoy your vacation!

Thanked by 1Sven
  • I just saw this announcement, and have a great break!

Thanked by 1Sven
  • odinotodinot Earth's inner core
    Enjoy your vacation @Sven ! Have a good break!
    Thanked by 1Sven
  • Have a wonderful one @Sven
    Thanked by 1Sven
  • How was your break?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It was great! We went to Jütland where we had a beautiful house near a great beach with barley and people seen. Just a beautiful place to relaxe (if kids would be behave).
    Also a great movie was shot here from my childhood.
    --
    Anyway, thanks to all who kept doing support on forum while I was away! Best forum community ever! :)