Skip to content

Why do I get about 55% success on every project?

dannynkemdannynkem London
edited February 2022 in GSA Website Contact
I had about 800k contacts, I'm using GSA Captcha Breaker and 80-90 Private Proxies
I was getting about 70-80% success.
Then I got more lists of contacts totaling about 5.5 million (plus mine)
But since I got these new lists (which I broke into lists of 300k for easy sending), I noticed something new - 
When I send projects, I never get more than 55% success. 
I reduced the lists to 150k lists, and it's still the same

Here is my observation - the project runs normally until about 54%, then it starts throwing up all sorts of error messages meaning failed delivery. From 54% to 100% of the projects, I will only get about 1% success. So the 99% of the success I get happens between 1-54% of the projects. This happens on ALL the projects, meaning something is wrong.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Any help here?
  • looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    Ive never heard of this.   you could backup your projects and try and reinstall website contact and then restore the projects. 

what exactly are the error messages?

Maybe a screenshot would give a clue
  • I checked the log, and here are the error messages:

busy, please wait... 
    Captcha Error: image data was not correct    (about 30-40%)
    Captcha Error: Recaptcha: unable+to+solve  (about 20-30%)
    Captcha Error: unable+to+solve                     (about 10-15%)
    HTTP-Error: 404
    Download failed (no content)
    Ready failed (no Contact-From found)
    Ready failed (Javascript [rptected)
    HTTP-Error: 500
    HTTP-Error: 412

Any need to back up the projects? I can just go ahead and uninstall and reinstall it
  • I unistalled, restarted VPS and reinstalled the website contact, but nothing changed. Though I observed the remaining projects were still inside. Seems I will manually have to delete the folder after unistalling
    It leaves project data so its not lost and then if you reisntall it picks that up.  It should work well without the backup, but I always backup because once I had all the projects deleted when I did an update.  It happens, its the nature of computers, so i backup to be safe.
  • I uninstalled it very well this time and reinstalled and everything was new.
    But the issues remain - ALL PROJECTS GET MAXIMUM OF 55% SUCCESS RATE.

ANY IDEAS WHY?
    Ive no idea. 

If you reset the failed ones in a project and rerun the project, does it work then?  Just curious.
  • I set it to resend failed ones
    I didn't rerun them, just to try resending failed ones. And that happens when it gets to 100%, it then starts retrying them