Skip to content

[Please Close]

2»

Comments

• Listen to all this crap, what ever man. I came on here to ask for some help, then I get these older members talking smack to me, I'll just learn this stuff by myself like I have done with everything else.

By the way LeeG the only kid, is you because you even said such an insult in the first place. Way to help people out on here, anyway, I'll not bother posting on here anymore. I have better things to do with my time, such as helping others out and not ganging up on them because they ask for help.

Your just giving the GSA a bad name, the comments speak for themselves.

Way to go!

I'm out of here, see ya!

• Hope everybody cools down a bit in here. You mrhappy dont be too mrunhappy cause doubleup crossed you a bit, just negrep him ;) .. All the info is basically already there for you in the other threads

I think in your initial post you been asking for everybody to state the platforms they post successfully to, and i doubt people will do that.. i wouldnt
  • what an excellent thread... that was pure entertainment
  • ronron SERLists.com

@MrHappy - Please start over. Just create a new profile, and a new name. Profiles don't accumulate points here, so it doesn't matter.

Yes, you were gang tackled. Lately there has been a swarm of new people who got on this forum, and instead of asking for tips, they are asking for handouts. Like lists, share all your settings, etc. etc.

It really wasn't you so much as the combination effect of a bunch of people doing it kind of suddenly. Start over, and let's get on with it. 

• ICP fans - Gotta love em and their socially disjointed antics:D