Skip to content

[Please Close]

edited March 2013 in Need Help
I started this thread so as to share settings "NOT" keywords or niches, this was clearly explained in the first original post I wrote out. However it seems that some people can not read perhaps, this thread was created to help other members out. Just like we do on the other forums that I use. 

However it seems that some members has serious issues with that. Needless to say I'll not be coming back for help on here.

If you need help I suggest you don't ask 99.9% of the members below, not unless you want to be ganged up upon for no reason what so ever.

Way to help out paying customers guys, talk about give the product a bad name!

Bye!

Comments

• The problem is that every situation is different, and it kinda depends on how you're using GSA.   For example, you're going to have a different setup depending on:

-  If these are Tier 1 links or Tier 2/3 links
    -  Are you having GSA scrape sites, or are you importing a custom list?
    -  Is your strategy aggressive or conservative.
    -  Are you using Global Sites list, or not.
    - etc....

There's no right or wrong way.  It all just depends on how you want to use it for your needs.
  • edited March 2013
    Just READ and THINK, use the LOGIC, what @ron and @leeg share on this forum is how they think, how they configure SER because of what they think is the best for their projects... just READ and make your own conclusion.
    I dont use everything that @ron or @leeg share because it doesnt apply for all my projects.
  • also watch the youtube vids...
  • edited March 2013
    HI Guys

Thanks for your answers, I should of mentioned this before sorry, I'm ranking videos not websites, these are for my clients business's. I need to just blast the videos mostly for social links, I have 10 private proxies being used and also the Captcha sniper tool. My question is how long would it take to make a blast, using only social bookmark/social network etc...

I'm assuming I need to turn the threads up to the max, would that be something like 250 perhaps, so If I want to get the fastest blasts possible, how can I do this and how long would it take roughly please. 

Thanks

• Why don't you test it and find out?
  • Because I figured it best to ask people that may know, hence this is a "discussion" board no? this is the place that you are allowed to ask questions and find stuff out right?

If I'm in the wrong place please let me know, I'll go ahead and remove the thread?
  • hey @mrhappy be happy :)

with 10 proxies i don't recommend using more than 80-100 threads.

What do you mean with make a blast?
  • This is for sure a discussion board.  And as such this topic has been discussed several times. :)  It shouldn't be to difficult to spot as they are one of the most popular threads being discussed. ;)
  • rodol I'm always happy :) Thanks I'll use between the 90-100 threads in that case.  When I say a blast, I mean starting the software to do it's thing. I'm looking for the fastest possible blasts you see.

• Hunar, of course it is, I was being sarcastic. Well feel free to point me to any thread that explains: How to make the software finish as fast as possible, just using the social signals etc...

I looked around but did not find this type of question, however it would seem you have seen it, if you could link me to that thread(s) that would be great.

Thanks

• "how long would it take to make a blast, using only social bookmark/social network etc...?" Dunno, test it and find out!

" If I want to get the fastest blasts possible, how can I do this and how long would it take roughly please?" Dunno, test it and find out!

Not meaning to sound like a prick, but people will only help you to a certain extent, and half the stuff i see posted on most forums as the gospel truth is incorrect anyway from my experience. The only way you're going to learn, is by doing shit for yourself, and seeing what works.
  • doubleup if you don't know the answers, why are you wasting your time to reply with such POINTLESS comments? it's actually getting pretty annoying now, don't like it, don't bother responding. 
  • and going up 300+ threads SER gets unstable

+1 for trolling @ doubleup
  • edited March 2013
    You want to be spoon fed the answers, i'm saying it's better you learn shit for yourself, that is all.

At the end of the day, whether you believe so or not, everyone on this forum is your competition. They are all trying to rank for words you could possibly be targeting, therefore taking money out of your pocket.

What then makes you think, that someone, who's invested time and money, trying to figure things out for themselves, would then just hand over their hard work to you and everyone else, for free, without you needing to put the effort in yourself?

Even then, as your competition, how would you know what there telling you is even true, and that they're not trying to sabotage your success? Figure stuff out for yourself!

If it's a complicated question and answer, fair enough, but wondering if the 'pro's could share their exact setup' to 'help out the newbies'. Really?
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne
    edited March 2013

Well said doubleup

The only person on a win win win situation is the lazy person that has $$$$ in their eyes and not wanting to put the effort into leaning how to use the software

No one in their right minds will share site lists, keywords or exact setting to save lazy kids time

MrGrumpy (LeeG)  :)

• edited March 2013
    Sorry I don't agree with that at all, this forum is here to help others out. I help on countless forums and never think to myself "oh no, what if they are optimizing the same keyword" so what, even if they are I'll help them out regardless.

Also, LeeG who said anything about sharing keywords? by the way, for your information I'm not a kid. Jeez, I'm starting to regret even spending money on this tool now, if this is the type of responses you get on the "suggestion" forum.

What ever man, I'm out of here.

Thanks

• ronron SERLists.com
    edited March 2013
    Well said. The other thing that wants me put a gun to my head is "how long does it take to get to the first page? - I just started building links this week."
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @MyHappy  - what will help you out a lot is to ask a specific question on something you don't understand. Then you will get specific answers and everyone will help out. Just make sure to use the search function first as you don't want to ask a question that's been asked many many times... :-) Try another post with this approach and see how it goes...then make your decision. 
  • edited March 2013
    Please just shut this thread down!
  • Mr Happy doesn't sound so happy now :)
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

MrHappy, if your  not a kid, stop behaving like a spoilt brat, because that the attitude your giving

No one´s helping me, if I throw my toys out the pram I might get sympathy

Grow some balls and man up

• mmm MrHappy said: by the way, for your information I'm not a kid.

You are acting like a kid sir.
  • @doubleup. YOUR business mind will get you bankruopt, sooner than later.

in REAL business, the MORE you partner, join, help, the more $$$ oyu will earn. SOONER than later.

read some good books an how to get successfull. napoleon hill is a start.
  • @thisisalex And you say i'm trolling

Me telling him to test things out for himself is the best advice i could have given him in relation to the questions he was asking. MrHappy seems to agree, as he's changed the title of the thread to say the same thing, so whats your issue? 
    ;)
  • Well that went downhill rather fast #buttrape
  • edited March 2013
    Does this mean that @LeeG isn't going to share all his exact settings now....

>:P
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    I felt the same way when I first started with GSA, and now I'm glad that I've spent countless hours testing myself.  I have some tricks that I've been using that I haven't seen posted and I'm sure you all do to.  The point of a forum isn't to give everyone the answers, especially a public forum.

My business is about making a living, and I am doing that through hard work and testing.
  • So how do you get to position one? 

:))
  • ronron SERLists.com
    :-$