Skip to content

How hard is to solve this type of captcha?

DjWoolfyDjWoolfy Europe
edited December 2021 in Feature Requests
Hello @Sven and the community,

I've encountered this type of captcha which seems complex to solve:

Do you think the GSA CB can deal with it effectively?

P.S. I can provide 20-30 or more with the correct answers.

Regards,
Marko
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes, I think it would be easy solving them. All I need is a big amount of sample captchas.
    Thanked by 1DjWoolfy
  • Thanks, Sven! I'll make sure to provide huge amount of samples! ;-)

Cheers and happy Christmas Eve!

M
    Thanks, same to you....but please try providing the answers as well in filename.
  • Hi Sven,

It seems I'm not able to provide correct answers as the filename as there are special characters such as "<", "?" in many of the captchas. I'll make .txt file for each image separately containing the correct answer. Hopefully, this can work too to cross-reference the images and their correct answers..
    edited December 2021
    Yes, this will work as well. I can work that out.
    Thanked by 1DjWoolfy
  • DjWoolfyDjWoolfy Europe
    edited December 2021
    Hello Sven,

Here it is zipped and ready. (sent you via PM) Please make sure to read "Note.txt" for the two special captcha cases I've encountered. Also, on the site that uses this captcha it's not case-sensitive, so you can enter the letter either with caps on or off, it's gonna be accepted as a correct answer - not sure if this mean something to you.
    The correct answers I've compiled are provided as case-sensitive, the same as shown.

I'm eager to find out what accuracy rate we can achieve with this one. Thank you!
    M

a quick automatic test showed 48% success rate...not bad for an automatic brute force.
    over 60 % now
  • Sven said:
    over 60 % now

Nice! Please let me know if more samples will help. I can provide twice or trice more, or even more if it needs. ;-)
    67% but thast it for now. I don'T think more samples will help.
    Thanked by 1DjWoolfy
  • Not bad at all! Thank you!

Will be awaiting your next upgrade.
    M