Skip to content

Why are all my project showing "awaiting account verification"???

MszMsz hongkong
edited November 2021 in Bugs
Hello! Most of my projects are showing this problem, but I checked other posts, the solution is "confirm that your email is correct", but my email is not problematic, and I have entered the email manually. But it is still in this state, and only a very small number of projects are successfully sent. What is going on? Feedback from all GSA users is welcome!

Comments

• Are you able to successfully register and post on those sites manually?
  • MszMsz hongkong
    edited November 2021
    cherub said:
    Are you able to successfully register and post on those sites manually?

I can successfully register, but all comments sent need to be reviewed.
  • MszMsz hongkong
    cherub said:
    Maybe not every comment. I tested a few websites. Currently, all comments need to be reviewed.
  • MszMsz hongkong
    cherub said:
    Maybe not every comment. I tested a few websites. Currently, all comments need to be reviewed.
  • If all comments need to be reviewed then it is unlikely that SER will be able to post and verify links on these sites.
  • MszMsz hongkong
    cherub said:
    If all comments need to be reviewed then it is unlikely that SER will be able to post and verify links on these sites.
    I think there is a problem with my settings, because after I copied the project on my other computer, it can work normally. New projects created on this new computer all have this problem, so I think it is There is something wrong with my settings, but I compared the projects on the two computers, and there is no difference between them.
  • Hmm if you're using different sets of proxies on the 2 computers that could indicate that one set is underperforming, or even the internet connection in general on one of the computers may be poor.
  • MszMsz hongkong
    cherub said:
    Hmm if you're using different sets of proxies on the 2 computers that could indicate that one set is underperforming, or even the internet connection in general on one of the computers may be poor.
    Is there any solution? The working efficiency of this machine is too bad!
  • MszMsz hongkong
    cherub said:
    Hmm if you're using different sets of proxies on the 2 computers that could indicate that one set is underperforming, or even the internet connection in general on one of the computers may be poor.
    I think it’s not a problem of network and efficiency, because it’s okay to run it on different projects. As you can see, other projects can also run normally on this machine. The problem now is that I don’t know the project. What is the difference between the settings, because I have compared the two projects, there is not much difference, but it is very inefficient.