Skip to content

My HD keeps filling up every 3 days, 250GB of GSA-SER projects, WHY?

Hi I don't know if this is normal or not, I have a VM running GSA SER and every 3 days the hard drive is full, 0 bytes free, when I check whats taking space, it's the SER projects, and all my projects are stop because there is nowhere to save the data.

Is there a configuration setting I can put to make sure GSA SER doesn't take up so much space on every project?

This is happening on all my VMs running GSA SER

Please help

Thank you

Comments

• By the way I am running 26 projects total, that is 13 projects and 13 tiers, VM has 12GB RAM, 250GB ssd, 2000 rotating proxies.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I don't know your settings but I guess a lot of disk space is due to new targets being found? Check the project folder and what file is biggest here.
  • I have a list that updates every day automatically from a vendor, I am using GSA SER to create tier2 and tier3 for my RankerX backlinks.

MyDomain.com <----  RankerX Tier1(high quality) <---- GSA SER tier2 <---- GSA SER Tier3

So I am creating about 1000 links per project every day, it's just crazy that it filled my HD in one day, this happened before but not this fast. I had time to look and then stop the projects before my HD was full, i was thinking something changed on the last update, maybe with the new wordpress updates to the app, now it creates more of them and thats why... but I am just guessing. Maybe it's something else, glitch on the way the files are written... who knows...

I saw people posting here that they run 1000 projects at once, I can barely run 25 and my 250GB SSD gets full, I wanted to know if this is normal or not.

IF anyone can help, or has had this experience let me know here 

Thanx

• AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    Make sure "Run in debug mode" is not enabled at Global options -> Advanced