Skip to content

Xevil Bad Sitekey For Recaptcha

Hi
Im usnig Xevil 5 for recaptcha, getting more then 50% Bad Sitekey error, talk with Xevil they said maybe my prxies are not good, talk with proxy provider ( asia virtual ) they said nothing wrong with proxies, as i also can see proxies are working, 
anybody can help me with ?

Tagged:

Comments

• Bad Sitekey error because of recaptcha not working on those site , some time they haven't setup recaptcha properly also it can be due to proxy  , i am using  cold ipv6 proxy  working great for me. but sometime still get badsitekey . you may check here https://cutt.ly/vWVHQed  (my affiliate link) or direct coldproxy 

Thanked by 1Yamiraan
  • Hello,
    your proxies are good.
    This can also come from the list.
    If you use a bad list the errors are frequent.
    Look at the success with xevil logically you would not be far from 90/95% success.
  • draculax said:
    Hello,
    your proxies are good.
    This can also come from the list.
    If you use a bad list the errors are frequent.
    Look at the success with xevil logically you would not be far from 90/95% success.

May I know what list are you using?
  • gsa ser list @AliTab
    Thanked by 1AliTab
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Hi Ali

The Bad Sitekey error, in my experience, is because of the target site not having an appropriate captcha code, or GSA-SER failed to deliver the correct captcha code to Xevil, or perhaps there are both Recaptcha v2 and v3 on the site, and SER only grabbed the code for one of that Recaptcha. It's nothing to do with Xevil or your proxies. The best option, in my opinion, is to finetune your list of target sites.

Kind Regards

Michael Swart
    Asia Virtual Solutions
  • royalmice said:
    Hi Ali

The Bad Sitekey error, in my experience, is because of the target site not having an appropriate captcha code, or GSA-SER failed to deliver the correct captcha code to Xevil, or perhaps there are both Recaptcha v2 and v3 on the site, and SER only grabbed the code for one of that Recaptcha. It's nothing to do with Xevil or your proxies. The best option, in my opinion, is to finetune your list of target sites.

Kind Regards

Michael Swart
    Asia Virtual Solutions

Hello! The program ignores the limit set for the number of attempts to enter captcha and chisels one site, even if the site is broken captcha. Any ideas how to fix this? 

Sample links:
    http://www.comprayvende.cl/register/
    https://www.homeinspectionforum.net/user/insert.page

• It looks like the problem is not with the BAD SITEKEY site. 

I have blocked the sites that were giving the error BAD SITEKEY, but as we can see, there are still domains for which the captcha is successfully solved many times, but no links are created.

The program has selected several sites from the list and is trying to create a link to them, whether the captcha is successfully solved or not at all. It tries over and over again, all day long. 

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    So you have added the domains to the global filter? Can you show a screenshot of that as well?
  • So... Here is what I did. 

I deleted the cache, history and users. Completely restarted the project and created a duplicate. Changed the path to the lists, excluding Cyrillic. By the way, the other list works fine = Real-time Verified Targets [24H Real-Time]. XEVIL + GSA CB works well. Maybe the list just ran out of free domains? I don't know how to check this.

There are only 910 domains on the list from the vendor = LOW OBL - PA-DA [Realtime]. The program was able to list my site on 45 domains.

Maybe this is how it should be? 

• Today I did a full restart of the project and got two links all day. It looks like I broke the program( 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Since you rely on verified site lists only, I guess you have used all of there URLs already. You can try to import them all directly to the project and see if something else is left.
    Thanked by 1Skanavy