Skip to content

Additional Captcha Service

Hi guys!
I want to try some additional Captcha service to use with GSA CB.
What will be the most compatible one to solve captchas that ware failed by GSA CB? 

Thanks

Comments

• Ok, thanks!
  • I just buy credits from http://2captcha.com/?from=16573
    SHould i ad the api to GSA CB or to GSA SER? 

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Always add it to the software making use of captcha services directly, not on CB.
    The option in CB is just for products who only offer one service.
  • I tried it yesterday by adding it to CB, and it looks fine solving near 100% of all captchas (i choose to use the additional service only if CB fails). What will be the difference between adding it to SER?

• I would think it's more efficient to add it to SER, as it can get the response directly from 2captcha, instead of asking CB to make the request, waiting for CB to make the request, then finally getting the request from CB.
  • Yes, that makes sense, but will that not disable CB and send everything to 2 captcha?

• Put it below CB in your Options > Captcha window in SER (you can add multiple captcha services there)
  • Ok, will give it a try to see if it will work faster. Thanks!
  • And keep both active, right?

• Yep, you probably want the 'Bypass host file' checkbox checked too.
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    cherub said:
    Yep, you probably want the 'Bypass host file' checkbox checked too.
    Whats that option for? I mean I read it...but I dont understand what it means.
  • Captcha breakers like CB can modify the windows hosts file to emulate captcha services for a number of reasons (some software not having an option to use CB for example). Checking that box makes sure that any modifications to the hosts file are bypassed. It's probably not needed if you know your host file well ;)
  • It looks like 2 captcha is working fine if I add it to CP, but it's not working as Sven suggest adding it directly to GSA SER.
    IT's now 24 hours active, and it didn't solve any captcha, Is there something wrong with my setting?

is the test working?
  • Not sure, please check:

so, please do what it written on that popup.
  • If you mean the option in the screenshot i do that already but the issue still remain:

You didn't click RESTART as suggested. However, why are you using the "Run as Webserver" option anyway? Are you using Captcha Breaker with any other, none GSA products? If not, then you can simply disable this.
  • Ok, I remove the "Run as Webserver" option and it works.
    The problem is that is sucks all my credits ($10) in 1 hour...is there any way to send only captchas that are not easy to solve with CP?

yes, you have an option for that when double clicking on the captcha service to configure it.
  • Where exactly? I can't find that option:

The selected "Usage for Captcha types". Change that from "Everything" to something your choice.
  • Ok, i will give it a try with only "hard to solve" and "only Do-Follow" links.
    Thanks again!

• edited July 2021
    I set it up like this but it still "sucks" my credits in no time:

Any Advice?

what engines are you submitting to?

• its yes no no !
  • This ones (choosing dofollow):

OK that explains it. You probably waste a lot resources on wordpress and drupal sites when SER tries to submit there. While registration usually works fine (with recaptcha solving), later article posting does not as almost all do not allow guest posts and so you waste captcha solving and resources on registration of wordpress/drupal sites where you never can place a link.
    Im sorry but the only way around this problem is using site lists where someone already placed a link before.
  • I am using "serverifiedlists.com" for my links. Any suggestion on how to handle that with 2capcha?