Skip to content

GSA News Reader - a new product

SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
We just released a new tool, not SEO related though.

-= GSA News Reader =-

[ Download ]

Maybe it's useful for someone. I coded it for myself to keep track of all the different news sites I read.

Thanked by 1andrzejek

Comments

• This is interesting, I have a few questions:

1. Is it possible to add websites without RSS feeds into this and get new posts?

2. Can it create a rss feed URL of all sites added (aggregated) that can be used in other services?

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1. yes, you can add anything and it will check for new headlines/links on a site and announce it.
    2. No, but you can combine many URLs into one news group. You can however not export that as a feed. What where your plans for using such a feed url?
  • Basically, the opportunities are endless for those who are using rss for marketing.
    One example, we can use the feed urls of 10 sites related to one micro niche and create very targeted content.
    Right now, I am using inoreader for this but can shift to your software (and many more will) if you can add this. Plus maybe a few more options..
    edited June 2021
    well I can add it for sure...so you want me to export the content in a rss-feed file or url and also serve that data in an internal webserver accessible via 127.0.0.1:81/rss or alike?
  • A url preferably.
    Also, the internal webserver url will be accessible by other public external web programs right?
    yes thats the plan then.
  • Wow. Great, will be waiting for it.
    latest update has the "webserver" option included.
  • Awesome. Let me check that out.
    oh, it was out the minute that I wrote about it, sorry for not getting back.