Skip to content

How to make links between the created contents?

Is there an option to make an internal mesh on gsa content generator? 

Comments

• make automatic links between the articles created.
    of internal interlinking
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes, if you publish articles, it will add the links to the list of authority links and can so also add them on next publication or export.
  • Thank you.
    But how to do this I do not understand too much?
    in project options you can specify to add authority links to the content. These links can be either the scraped ones or the one that are added during publishing.
  • how to make this adjustment?
    At what level does it happen?

Then you can either add the URLs manually or scrape some or let them add the links when publishing articles here:

• thank you for your feedback ,
    I have seen this setting but how to make the links to be this of our site I want the url to create an internal mesh?
    an interlinking between our content created?

Just import the authority links int he tab "Authority Links" tab using ADD->...
    With every publication the amount of links grows ass well and are used there.
    I really don't know how to explain it differently, maybe someone else can jump in?
  • I want the articles created by gsa content genrator to be interlinked between them how to do it?
    I'm not talking about authority links because authority links are links from other sites.
    I want to make links in the articles of my site.
    Do you understand what I mean?
  • Article 1 link ARticle 2 etc ...you undestand ?
  • interlinking on site 
  • 6Maxi6Maxi Los Angeles, California
    Sven said:
    yes, if you publish articles, it will add the links to the list of authority links and can so also add them on next publication or export.
    Nice idea
  • +1 , currently what i did was to create a bunch of backlinks, but I have to import articles manually using the permalink using the backlinks, very slowly
  • I raise the subject how to have internal links?
    Page between page ?
    on some creation of gsa content I have links but I do not know how and what setting to do?
  • Hello @Sven.
    I'm reopening the subject because I still haven't succeeded in making internal links!
    I don't understand what setting to use to make links between the pages created?
    Can we go to the end and find the solution?
    Sorry but I did not understand the manipulation
    1. edit project and disable all the sources for "authority links"
    2. go to OUTPUT and enable "Insert Authority Links"
    3. remove all unwanted authority links from the project by clicking on "Authority Links" tab
    4. When publishing articles, enable the option "Add published URLs as Authority Links"
    --
    As a result, your first article might not have authority links, your second will have a link from the first, your next will have a link from any of the previous published articles.
  • Thank you for your reply.
    But I don't see how to edit the project already?
    How do you do it ?
  • Can you give me some screenshots so that I can test?
    Merci @Sven
    seriously, it's not that hard with the instructions. I really don't know what else to write here. The screenshots about the dialogs are above already.
  • where is this : 1. edit project and disable all the sources for "authority links"
  • edited May 2021
    its this ?

• how to disable link sources? @Sven
  • edited May 2021
    sources for "authority links"

• 2. go to OUTPUT and enable "Insert Authority Links"

• remove all unwanted authority links from the project by clicking on "Authority Links" tab 
    I select all the links and delete them is that right @sven ?

• 4. When publishing articles, enable the option "Add published URLs as Authority Links" its ok @Sven ?

• I think I got it all right!
    But how do you do the last step if you work by export ?
    If not, how does the publishing work better than before?
    Because I remember that it took a long time to publish 100 articles!
    What can you tell me about this? @Sven.
    THX .
    When you export only, it does of course not know the URL and can not insert it. If you publish it directly, then it creates the article only and knows the URLs.
    The publish function is as fast as it can get as it does not logout now with every new article but tries to stay logged in and only submit.
  • Good morning,
    can we choose a category for the publication?
    I don't see in the table ?
    thank you  @Sven