Skip to content

difference in the number of project verified urls and stats of verified urls

edited March 2021 in GSA URL Redirect PRO

in the project window there are 49578 verified url shortener links from 46744 domains and only url shortner is selected in the project.

when i check the stats of verified urls for url shortner i see 15383  total urls

why so much difference is there in the number of urls ?

could it be happening with other engines too ?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    if your project has more than one URL added, it will try submitting more than one of them to url shorteners.
  • edited March 2021
    49678  links from 46744 domains clearly shows number of links is less than twice the number of domains.

Almost 1 link per domain because only 1 url is added in project. No scheduled posting.

whereas stats showing 15383 url shortener links. 46744 domains should really be there in the stats

well I really don't know then...what does the show verified url get you? You should see duplicates there then.
  • no duplicates as far as i can see but i have not checked all 49678 links, even excel cleaned 4 duplicates only.

show verified url and show diagram gets me the second picture from top.

I think same is going on for other engines too, verified url don't seem to be showing in the stats
    send me the project backup then for a closer look.
  • how do i send you ?
    upload somewhere and send me the link as private message or by email.
  • backup sent
    Got the backup. Something is kind of strange with these verified URLs...
    The majority was build in a very short time...but also they show inaccurate data for the anchor text. I fixed that now for the next update, but still I don't see how so many URLs would have been build in such a short time.

Did you change something on the files from external tools or did something to the project while running?
  • edited March 2021
    i might have changed options while it was running but it should not corrupt 

Not changed anything else.

Url shortener links are done quite faster compared to other engines. I am running similar project from scratch again.
    no of course there should never happen a corruption...still I would like to reproduce this over here. Let me know how that new project goes then.