Skip to content

How to start well with GSA SER? (when you are french)

FrenchGuyFrenchGuy Paris
edited April 2021 in Need Help
Edit: You want a review ? See my last post in French ! :)

Hi to all,
I am a new user of GSA SER and took some time before writing this review to especially try it out for myself before understanding the software. Not easy when you are not from Shakespeare's language and only speak French.

So there you have it, after seeing MatthewWoodward video dozens of times, reading @shaun blog and others 5 times, having correctly read the official GSA SER notice ... I admit I do not yet understand all the intricacies of the solution and it bothers me ... because not knowing how to use a solution is not profitable for me.

So at the start when I saw that it cost only 90€ for a software with unlimited updates, I thought "great" because it is not expensive in itself if the results are there.

Unfortunately, what I understood afterwards is that this is not the only cost ... and that the software is not multilingual (While the GSA Content solution is and I find it really great with his help at the start)
Indeed I quickly understood that it is necessary:

you need semi private proxies (80 € / month at buyproxies because apparently they are good) or then buy update lists (there I saw that it was almost necessary to spend 50 € / month), buy software that break the captchas and here again it costs more money, why not use link checkers, ideally create your own articles, buy domain emails and frankly it starts to encrypt, have a dedicated almost a machine for that 24 / 7 ... and that ultimately makes a lot of money in the end I would say to do well almost 150 € / month ...

So am I ready to do it?
Yes ! to earn money on the websites I build
But for that it would still be necessary to know how to master the GSA SER solution AND ESPECIALLY to know what works and does not work in terms of SEO technique in 2021 to quickly be 1st on Google!

So failing to have a real training under GSA SER ... (because I cannot find expert agencies to train me)
I found 2 websites that sell prebuilt templates with this famous third party system, but unfortunately, between what is done on these templates and what is said in the videos I get lost completely, because nobody really ticks the same options.
However, we all want to have a website that works over time and not be taken for a spammer! So why does nobody give the same settings?

So there you go, I believe in this solution, but alas without any help from you, I feel like I'm going to give up and use the good old traditional ways.

So:
- Do you have any real good tips for starting a project, especially if our project is not in English? (not churn and burn)
- Can someone clearly explain how to create tiers and the logic? (apparently that's the key)
- Some of you have 'they test asian virtual solutions for template (because I saw these last requests to leave a comment after purchase in exchange for a commercial discount ... I don't like these ways of doing things, even if Michael seems to have good intentions)

Thank you

----
(Post original)

Salut à tous,

Je suis un nouvel utilisateur de GSA SER et j'ai pris du temps avant d'écrire ce commentaire pour notamment essayer par moi-même avant de comprendre le logiciel.

Pas facile quand on n'est pas issu de la langue de Shakespeare et qu'on parle uniquement le français.

Alors voilà, après avoir vu des dizaines de fois la vidéo de Matthew, avoir lu 5 fois le blog de Shaun et d'autres, après avoir lu correctement la notice officielle de GSA SER...

J’avoue-je ne comprends pas encore toutes les subtilités de la solution et cela m'embête... car ne pas savoir se servir d'une solution ne me rapporte pas.

Alors au départ lorsque j'ai vu que cela coutait que 90€ pour un soft avec mise à jour illimité je me suis dit "super" car ce n’est pas cher en soi si les résultats sont là.

Hélas, ce que j'ai compris après c'est que ce n'est pas le seul cout... et que le soft n'est pas multilingue (Alors que la solution GSA Content l'est et je trouve cela vraiment génial avec son aide au départ)

Effectivement j'ai vite compris qu'il faut

il faut des proxy semi privés (80€/mois chez buyproxies car apparemment ils sont bons)  ou alors acheter des listes de mise à jour (là j'ai vu qu'il fallait quasiment débourser 50€/mois), acheter un logiciel qui casse les captchas et ici encore cela coute encore de l'argent, utiliser pourquoi pas des vérificateurs de liens, idéalement créer ses propre articles, acheter des emails domaines et la franchement ca commence à chiffrer, avoir un dédiée quasiment une machine pour cela 24/7... et ça fait au final pas mal d'argent au final je dirais pour bien faire quasiment 150€/mois...

Alors suis-je prêt à le faire ?

Oui ! pour gagner de l'argent sur les sites internet que je construis

Mais pour cela il faudrait encore savoir bien maitriser la solution GSA SER ET SURTOUT connaitre ce qui fonctionne et ne fonctionne pas en termes de technique SEO en 2021 pour etre rapidement 1er sur Google !

Donc à défaut d'avoir une vraie formation sous GSA SER... (car je ne trouve pas d'agences expertes pour me former)

J'ai trouvé 2 sites internet qui vendent des template préconstruites avec ce fameux systèmes de tiers, mais hélas, entre ce qui est fait sur ces template et ce qui est dit dans les vidéos je m'y perds complètement, car personne ne coche vraiment les mêmes options.

Hors, on veut tous avoir un site internet qui fonctionnent dans le temps et ne pas être pris pour un spammeur ! Alors pourquoi personne n'accorde les mêmes réglages ?

Donc voilà, je crois en cette solution, mais hélas sans une aide de votre part, je sens que je vais abandonner et utiliser les bonnes vieilles méthodes traditionnelles.

Aussi :

- Avez-vous de vraies bonnes astuces pour lancer un projet et notamment si notre projet n’est pas en anglais ? En évitant le churn and burn

- Est-ce que quelqu’un peux expliquer clairement la manière créer des tier et la logique ? (apparement ç'est la clef)

- Certains d'entre vous ont ‘ils tester asianvirtualsolutions pour la conception de template (car j'ai vu que ces dernières demandes de laisser après l'achat un commentaire en échange d'une remise commerciale... je n'aime pas ces façons de faire, même si Michael à l'air de bonnes intentions)

Merci

Tagged:

Comments

• Send me a PM !
  • Please share your comment (in french ?) with the French community.

Thank you for your interest :)
  • Good morning all,

For those who are interested, I understood that it was complicated to be able to obtain content spun in French because all the softs do it in English. I hope one day to be able to have something good ...

For the tips I relied on a few specialized experts and in the end after days of learning, in the end it's fine. What is complicated for a neophyte is all the settings (because too many settings is too much of a treat).

Regarding the tier it is ultimately rather easy (it's a project within a project)

Regarding Asia Virtual Solutions, following my post, they decided to block my account, while I was only asking for feedback on this forum. I don't know why they took it badly, but everyone will draw the conclusions they want from my story.

I hope one day to have a GSA "for dummies" which at the beginning would ask you a series of 20 questions and which would set up your project for you
  • FrenchGuyFrenchGuy Paris
    edited April 2021
    Bonjour à tous et toutes,

J'en profite pour vous faire mon retour d'experience apres avoir travaillé sur le logiciel GSA SER pendant presque 2 mois et en me formant environ 4h par jour.
    Pour info j'ai mis les liens ( qui ne sont pas des liens sponsorisés lol )

GSA A T'IL UN SERVICE SUPPORT (EFFICACE)?
    - OUI il y a un vrai service d'assistance
    @Sven vous réponds 24/7 à vos questions (et le pauvre j'ai du lui envoyer au moins 150 emails) Donc GSA SER c'est un logiciel qui a un VRAI suivi technique. Il y a aussi le forum, mais je trouve que les personnes ici sont plutot en mode "j'ai une problématique, j'ai besoin d'une réponse" plutot que d'etre dans un mode "je vous transmet mon savoir"

Est-ce que GSA SER fonctionne bien ?
    - La réponse courte: est OUI et NON

La réponse longue: En fait vous devez pour vous assurer de faire monter votre site web d'avoir tout une panoplie de services autour pour que cela fonctionne.
    C'est un peu si GSA SER était Mac Donald mais que vous ce que vous souhaitez c'est un menu, avec du coca, des frites etc... Ici c'est pareil il vous faudra pas mal de services autour...

Quels Services pour faire ranker mon site web ?
    - Ce qu'il vous faut
    ATTENTION: vous pouvez ne pas prendre tous ces services (car j'ai fais le test SANS et le test AVEC) mais il n'y a pas photo. Sans ces services autant ne PAS prendre GSA SER !

Casseur de captcha: Je n'ai jamais testé captcha breaker, mais j'utilise capmonster2 et capmonster cloud. Avec le recule je prendrais capmonster2 + un compte chez 2captcha

Un service d'indexation: j'ai acquis GSA SEO indexer et honneterment meme si il ne vaut qu'une vingtaine d'euros il n'est pas vraiment éfficace. Meme, il prends pas mal de ressources, j'en ai testé plusieurs (environ 5) et les 2 que je retient c'est SpeedLinks et EliteIndexer
    Environ 40 à 45% d'éfficacité

Un service de proxy. Ici c'est toute la clef du succes, ils vont vous servir pour toutes vos taches: récuperation de contenu, push, scraping etc... Ne les négligez pas. Idem j'ai testé 8 services différents + les Proxy gratuits. Il n' y a pas photo le meilleur Multitaches c'est BuyProxies (acheter au moins 50 proxy dédiés). Mais si vous souhaitez uniquement faire du scraping de data ou casser des recaptcha le meilleursur ce domaine c'est ColdProxy

Un service d'emails: Car oui crée du lien ca demande de pouvoir valider ses inscriptions. Apres avoir acheter des comptes email, j'ai décidé de passer sur du catchall afin de moins me prendre la tete. J'ai échangé avec 5 fournisseurs et je pense partir avec SERmails, car Seospartan à apparemment des IP russes alors que l'autre c'est du USA ;) et qu'ils proposent plus de services pour le meme prix. 

Avec tout cela vous allez pouvoir faire fonctionner parfaitement vos projets. MAIS (et oui)
    Pour avoir de bons projets il faut mettre en place de la qualité !

Comment créer de la qualité ?
    Donc de bons textes, de bons liens, de bonnes plateformes etc...

Pour les textes
    Pour les textes vous avez le choix:
    Vous les écrivez vous meme
    Prenez ici un outil comme spinnerchief, AI content etc... vous avez toute une liste ici: (lien) cherchez simplement la partie "sipinning services" et "content creation" perso j'utilise une vieille version de spinnerchief

Ou

Vous pouvez les trouver sur le web et les modifier (en automatique bien sur)
    Et la GSA Content Generator est magique !!!
    Cela vous récupere des textes, ensuite vous les spinnez automatiquement (si en anglais) ou avec un soft type spinnerchief pour le francais et c'est tout !

Pour les plateformes 2.0
    J'ai testé des outils 2.0 comme MoneyRobot, RankerX...
    Le résultat est moyen, Google détecte rapidement que vos liens crées sont fake et donc ne les indexes pas. Ceux qui pensent que c'est à cause de la qualité du texte, je ne suis pas d'accord, car ces outils sont fait pour justement gagner du temps pour poster des articles "bidon" via la technique du PBN. Et apres avoir essayer de bons services d'indexation, une fois ces liens indexés certains liens sont associés à des liens toxiques ! Donc obliger de les désavouer via Google Search Console. 
    Je voudrais essayer de tester Serengines avec la version 2 ou 3 car cette derniere est nativement connecté à GSA SER, et @james semble de confiance  mais apres lecture sur le forum et sur d'autres apparemment le résultat serait moins bons que RankerX, donc je ne suis pas sure de tester. 

Pour l'éfficacité (trouver des liens)
    Pour gagner du temps vous pouvez acheter des listes vérifiées
    J'ai fais le teste avec une, et franchement ca change la vitesse d'execution. C'est positif
    C'est vraiment bien car ca évite de crammer vos proxy trop vite et vous fait gagner en efficacité. Je voulais tester aussi SeRocket mais leur site change de date et le nombre de liens "non", donc j'ai des doutes que le service fonctionne bien, surtout qu'ils sont 2X plus cher que le 1er prestataire (mais ils sont sensés avoir 3X plus de listes). A creuser

Pour ceux qu 'ils ne veulent pas de liste vérifiées vous pouvez (devez) utiliser Scrapebox, car c'est le Roi sur ce domaine. Ces plugins en font de lui un vrai outils, ensuite vous combiner les résulats à l'outil d'analyse de plateforme de GSA SER et vous obtenez vos propres listes.

Création de templates
    Apres 1 projet "test" avec une template de 5 niveaux (tiers), qui ont généré en 1,5 mois 800 000 backlinks au global:
    Tier1: 10 000
    Tier2: 40 000
    Tier 3: 200 000
    Tier 4: 250 000
    Tier 5: 300 000

Si vous n'arrivez pas à créer correctement vos templates, vous pouvez vous faire aider par les tutos sur le net. En france j'ai trouvé uniquement une seule vraie agence qui créer des templates sur mesure en Français et qui fait de la formation en francais sous GSA SER.  Il y en a surement d'autres, mais la plupart des prestataires sur la liste du site GSA sont anglais.

Quel couts pour quelle éfficacité ?
    Cout (hors server): Proxy + Indexer + Captcha + Catchall Emails + Liste vérifiées + Web2.0 = !! 300€/mois !!
    +
    Cout Server
    cela dépends du nombre de projets, ce que vous voulez faire. Personnellement je n'aime pas les VPS et prefere un server dédié moins puissant. Vous avez le choix et je vous conseil  server hunter qui est un site de comparatif de server online
    Perso j'ai commencer sur mon PC puis est pris un server chez Kimsufi et la je vais migrer pour plus costaud (vous trouverez un tuto sur le net pour installer windows server sur Kimsufi)
    Cout server: 20€/mois à ... 650€/mois

TOTAL: Couts Services mensuel + Cout Server mensuel + Cout de la template (par un prestataire ou votre temps personnel pour le faire) + Cout Licence GSA SER + cout GSA Content Generator + Cout Scrapebox...
    Vous arrivez vite à du 500/600€/ mois

Merci de m'avoir lu

------
    TRANSLATION IN ENGLISH
    In English, the links are in the description in French:

Hello everyone,

I take this opportunity to give you my feedback after having worked on the GSA SER software for almost 2 months and training about 4 hours a day.
    For info I put the links (which are not sponsored links lol)

DOES GSA HAVE AN (EFFECTIVE) SUPPORT SERVICE?
    - YES there is a real assistance service
    @Sven answers you 24/7 to your questions (and the poor man I had to send him at least 150 emails) So GSA SER is a software which has a REAL technical follow-up. There is also the forum, but I find that the people here are more in "I have a problem, I need an answer" mode rather than being in a "I am passing on my knowledge" mode.

Does GSA SER work well ?
    - The short answer: is YES and NO

The long answer: Actually you need to make sure you get your website up and running to have a whole host of services around to make it work.
    It's a bit if GSA SER was Mac Donald but what you want is a menu, with coke, fries etc ... Here it's the same you will need a lot of services around ...

What Services to rank my website?
    - What you need:

Captcha breaker: I have never tested captcha breaker, but I use capmonster2 and capmonster cloud. With the step back I would take capmonster2 + an account at 2captcha

An indexing service: I acquired GSA SEO indexer and honestly, but if it is only worth twenty euros it is not really effective. Even, it takes a lot of resources, I tested several (about 5) and the 2 that I remember are SpeedLinks and EliteIndexer
    About 40 to 45% efficiency

A proxy service. Here is the key to success, they will serve you for all your tasks: content recovery, push, scraping etc ... Do not neglect them. Ditto I tested 8 different services + the free Proxies. There is no photo the best is BuyProxies (buy at least 50 dedicated proxies). In 2nd I would put StormProxy for the ease of their interface (by proxy category)

An email service: Because yes creates a link, it asks to be able to validate its registrations. After having bought email accounts, I decided to switch to catchall in order to take less of my head. I spoke with 5 providers and I am thinking of going with SERmails, because Seospartan apparently has Russian IPs while the other is from the USA;) and they offer more services for the same price.

With all this you will be able to make your projects work perfectly. BUT (and yes)
    To have good projects, you have to put in place quality!

How to create quality?
    So good texts, good links, good platforms etc ...

For texts
    For the texts you have the choice:
    You write them yourself
    Take here a tool like spinnerchief, AI content etc ... you have a whole list here: (link) just look for the part "sipinning services" and "content creation" personal I use an old version of spinnerchief

Or

You can find them on the web and modify them (automatically of course)
    And the GSA Content Generator is magic !!!
    This gets you texts, then you spin them automatically (if in English) or with a soft spinnerchief type for French and that's it!

For 2.0 platforms
    I tested 2.0 tools like MoneyRobot, RankerX ...
    The result is average, Google quickly detects that your created links are fake and therefore does not index them.

Those who think it is because of the quality of the text, I do not agree, because these tools are made to save time to post "bogus" articles via the PBN technique. And after trying good indexing services, once these links are indexed some links are associated with toxic links! So force to disavow them via Google Search Console. I would like to try to test Serengines with version 2 or 3 because the latter is natively connected to GSA SER, and @james seems confident but after reading on the forum and on others apparently the result would be worse than RankerX, so I not sure to test.

For efficiency (find links)
    To save time you can buy verified lists
    I did the test with one, and frankly it changes the speed of execution. It's positive
    This is really good because it avoids burning your proxies too quickly and makes you more efficient. I also wanted to test SeRocket but their site changes date and the number of "no" links, so I have doubts that the service works well, especially since they are 2X more expensive than the 1st provider (but they are supposed to have 3X more listings). To dig

For those who don't want a verified list you can (should) use Scrapebox, because he's the King on this area. These plugins make it a real tool, then you combine the results with the GSA SER platform analysis tool and you get your own lists.

Creation of templates
    After 1 "test" project with a 5-level template (third-party), which generated 800,000 backlinks overall in 1.5 months:
    Tier1: 10,000
    Tier2: 40,000
    Tier 3: 200,000
    Tier 4: 250,000
    Tier 5: 300,000

If you cannot properly create your templates, you can get help from the tutorials on the net. In France I found only one real agency that creates custom templates in French. There are probably others, but most of the providers on the GSA site list are English.

What cost for what efficiency?
    Cost (excluding server): Proxy + Indexer + Captcha + Catchall Emails + Verified list + Web2.0 = !! 300 € / month !!
    +
    Cost Server
    it depends on the number of projects, what you want to do. Personally I don't have VPS and prefer a less powerful dedicated server. You have the choice and I advise you serverhunter which is an online server comparison site
    Personally, I started on my PC then a server was taken from Kimsufi and I will migrate for more beefy (you will find a tutorial on the net to install windows server on Kimsufi)
    Server cost: 20 € / month to ... 650 € / month

TOTAL: Monthly Services Costs + Monthly Server Cost + Template cost (by a service provider or your personal time to do it) + GSA SER License Cost + GSA Content Generator cost + Scrapebox Cost ...
    You quickly arrive at € 500/600 / month

Thanks for reading me