Skip to content

CapMonster - who uses it?

steviestevie UK
edited January 2021 in GSA Website Contact
Considering paying the $97 for CapMonster to run secondary to GSA Captcha Breaker.
For those who have used it... will Storm Proxies rotating work?
Are there any other extras other than Storm Proxies and the $97 to buy the pro software?

Comments

• Xevil is good at braking 2 Captcha also you can use ipv6 proxy with them. 
  • Xevil is good at braking 2 Captcha also you can use ipv6 proxy with them. 

My VPS won't be powerful enough to use that - been told 32GB RAM is needed.
  • I think capmoster is cheap , xevil is very expensive
  • romingson said:
    I think capmoster is cheap , xevil is very expensive

But is CapMonster good value, for what you pay for?
  • Cap monster is a good secondary captcha solver. Xevil is a very advanced one though,
  • Cap monster is a good secondary captcha solver. Xevil is a very advanced one though,

I assume you use Xevil then, yes?

What spec is your PC/VPS and how many proxies are you using for the Recaptchas (and what sort of proxies)?
  • Bumping this to see if anybody else can give advice.

I'm thinking it's best to use GSA Captcha Breaker as the primary (as it can also handle more threads), with CapMonster as back up to normal captchas + any recaptchas.
  • lukegage92lukegage92 Buffalo, USA
    stevie said:
    Bumping this to see if anybody else can give advice.

I'm thinking it's best to use GSA Captcha Breaker as the primary (as it can also handle more threads), with CapMonster as back up to normal captchas + any recaptchas.
    Let the CB do the most of the captchas. (It's not a must but it's a usual habit I follow) You can capmonster or any other alternative for the secondary solver.
  • steviestevie UK
    edited January 2021
    stevie said:

Let the CB do the most of the captchas. (It's not a must but it's a usual habit I follow) You can capmonster or any other alternative for the secondary solver.

Yeah, that's what I'm doing. Capmonster kicks in if CB can't solve it.

Have you used CapMonster for recaptchas? If so, do rotating proxies work?
  • lukegage92lukegage92 Buffalo, USA
    stevie said:
    stevie said:

I use Cap moster for recaptchas with rotating proxies. It give a good vpm but a lower lpm. You won't be able to expect a great speed as CB though. I would suggest you to try the capmoster cloud SAAS before purchasing the tool.
  • stevie said:
    stevie said:

I use Cap moster for recaptchas with rotating proxies. It give a good vpm but a lower lpm. You won't be able to expect a great speed as CB though. I would suggest you to try the capmoster cloud SAAS before purchasing the tool.

capmonster tool is surely a lot cheaper though? I do like 1-2 million a day (not captchas, but operations), so do probably well over 50,000-100,000 captchas a day. That would be pretty expensive if I had to buy credits.

What's vpm and lpm?
  • It depends on how many re-captchas you want to solve. Proxies can be a pain in the ass when dealing with high volume.

I tried Stormproxies rotating proxies for a while and switched back to semi-dedicated ones. Long story short, semi-dedicated proxies worked much better for me. But for high volume, you need a lot. That means a lot of $$.

In the end, Capmonster Cloud is a much, much better alternative for solving recaptcha for cheap.

You can use Capmonster on the VPS for solving other types of captcha, it's a pretty good software. I usually used it as primary, with CB as secondary.
  • steviestevie UK
    edited January 2021
    It depends on how many re-captchas you want to solve. Proxies can be a pain in the ass when dealing with high volume.

I tried Stormproxies rotating proxies for a while and switched back to semi-dedicated ones. Long story short, semi-dedicated proxies worked much better for me. But for high volume, you need a lot. That means a lot of $$.

In the end, Capmonster Cloud is a much, much better alternative for solving recaptcha for cheap.

You can use Capmonster on the VPS for solving other types of captcha, it's a pretty good software. I usually used it as primary, with CB as secondary.

1000 recaptchas is $0.60.

I'm using the demo of CapMonster (desktop - on my VPS) and reckon I'll do around 500 an hour on the current setting. So that's $0.60 every 2 hours if I paid for the tokens.

I'm also using semi-dedicated. I have some extremely good rotating proxies (50 threads for $40) but I use them to scrape around 10 million websites a day on Scrapebox. I have tried them for recaptchas and see to do ok - still trying to decipher whether I should use them or the shared ones.

What do you think... I'm using 300 shared proxies for GSA Website Contact (150 threads) and also using the same bunch of shared proxies for Recaptchas (5-10 threads)... just hoping they don't effect eachother, as they're doing 2 jobs at once.
  • edited January 2021
    I used Stromproxies residential rotating proxies only (the $50 package) and it did not go as planned with Capmonster. Used it for 2 weeks and switched back to semi-dedicated.

If you pay anyway for 300 shared proxies for GSA Website Contact, it's OK to let them do the work on Recaptcha also. I mean, you can try and see what happens.

Capmonster Clould will cost you around $200+/month for you current work load. It could also have a better solving ratio than Capmonster on VPS.

I imagine the solving accuracy is important since you're dealing with website contact.

• Can you share your update with Cap Monster? I'm considering using it.
  • A good topic to talk about captchas!

I'm currently choosing between paying a subscription fee of 10 bucks for Xrumer to use Xevil or another service to use.

I know that Xevil will be very busy on the computer and that is a disadvantage. What is a good service you can recommend? Maybe deathbycaptcha or something other service?
  • The downside to CapMonster is if you're using a fair number of threads, like 150, even with the top plan, it'll miss a lot due to the queue only being able to store so many. So you get a lot of messages saying the queue is full, so it's ignored.

It really shouldn't be a yearly fee for the software either.

• Hi
    Zennolab is a very good provider
    I use capmonster cloud and capmonster2
    In the cloud proxies are included. In the software you need proxies and you need the sitekey option for 10$/month + licence/year
    The solution is very good and emulate a lot of services (but no captcha text)