Skip to content

xEvil 5 (Beta 4) - Queue/Drop all Recaptcha's send from GSA WC

fjuserfjuser EU
edited January 2021 in GSA Website Contact
@Sven I think there is an issue in how GSA WC, communicates with xEvil.
I am running xEvil for solving Recaptcha v2, on same dedicated server, as GSA WC, and in second place CapMonster that is stable, but also not impressive ~1k correctly solved Recaptchas - hourly, but that's about a limit that ''20 thread Pro license'' can go, probably...
Issue with xEvil, is that it supposed to be unlimited, as long as CPU can handle it, so thinking that my hardware is wack, I debugged this issue, with a Russian guy who is running, xEvil on ''AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X (16-core/32-thread) Desktop Processor''
And still, even with a monster hardware, the same issue persists on the xEvil side - all sent Recaptchas will sit in xEvil ''queue'' and not resolve/timeout, or some threads will start and then drop, CPU usage will spike, then drop to inactive.
On GSA side, if lets say 40% of target sites have Recapthca, campaign will run fast at start, then almost stall, and only CapMonster will chug along at ~1k/hourly solves, but also slow down & die eventually...
I have tested various ''ipv6'' providers, proxies are not an issue, same ipv6 proxies work perfectly on CapMonster...
Russian guy, who is an expert in running xRumer/xevil, said that, no other software he has been running, at about same requests speed, behave like this, it seemed strange to him...
I have time to do a TW etc., with if you want to take a closer look...

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    If you have XEvil in 2nd place, then it will of course not see many requests as the majority will go to the 1st service you have configured. Move it up to position 1 and it will most likely change.
  • Yes, like I said, I have ''xEvil is in first place, CapMonster second''
    And still have issues with xEvil performace, specifically with ''GSA WC'', like I said, other apps, that my friend have been connecting, for solving a lot of recaptchas does clog xEvil ''queue'' like that.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    hmm sorry to hear that but I don't know what could get wrong really. The xevil protocol is nothing special to follow and he can have a look on the ini file located in captcha_services folder. Maybe I am missing something there?
  • @Sven I sent you a PM, with .ini file.
    If anyone else is running latest xEvil Beta, with GSA WB, please respond to this thread, with your experience, I am sure that it's universal performance issue.

I will try to bypass, build in, ''xevil'' captcha module, and use ''rucaptcha/2capthca'' API with IP, just to see if there is a difference...
  • if you faced any problem you can ask them via skype , for now move to standard ver. in my beta ver all working well i am using  vipv6proxy for ipv6.  but only using 32 tread as my server not big :D  If you are getting lot of bad sitkey that mean recaptcha v3 which not yet support. also they didn't release any new beta update for long time :/  
  • if you faced any problem you can ask them via skype , for now move to standard ver. in my beta ver all working well i am using  vipv6proxy for ipv6.  but only using 32 tread as my server not big :D  If you are getting lot of bad sitkey that mean recaptcha v3 which not yet support. also they didn't release any new beta update for long time :/  
    Hi, may I know how much you pay this xevil?