Skip to content

How can we update our domain DA and PA using GSA SER

can anyone tell us how to update our DA and PA using GSA SER?
Tagged:

Comments

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited December 2020
    Sure. As far as I can tell DA and PA are strictly derived from the power of backlinks.

So, if you have a website or page, and you want AUTHORITY, you must have links pointing at the site from other web sites and pages with AUTHORITY.

Where do those sites get their authority? Other sites linking to them. If this sounds like an infinite loop...it isn't!

Some metrics sites that provide a "DA" and "PA" have a "seed set" of sites that have authority. But these metrics providers aren't Google and they're just kind of guessing. News sites, .gov, respected journals, that kind of stuff...probably all have inherent authority.

You can get lots of links, each with low authority, using SER. They do add up --to an extent.

You can get high-authority links thru guest blogging, paid links on news sites, etc. and then use SER to backlink those and make the links  more worthwhile for your purposes.

Also please know GSA SER really has the sky as its limit. You can create your own engines to do anything...it's really not hard...and SEREngines, out of the box, can even post to web 2.0....

Anyone know of anything else?!?!?
    Thanked by 1brown237
  • thank you for your answer but how to make it's own engine 2.0 I don't see any tutorial or explanation to do that ?
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    SEREngines: Just subscribe! The work is already done for you. Please know that I really haven't even used them since the new revision. What. A Waste. Sven & co. work hard and so you don't have to go nuts!

New engines: You don't even need to understand programming concepts, really. So if you don't know that sort of stuff, don't worry! I don't know so much about the scripting, because while easy, it's just something I haven't done.

Why? I don't know how to find an engine I might need to make.  That's for if you find a type of website that you know exists, but GSA SER doesn't already post to. I am weak on specific link types, I admit.

There's the instructions.
  • ShenShen Sri Lanka

how can we work with "SEREngines"
  • lukegage92lukegage92 Buffalo, USA
    Shen said:

how can we work with "SEREngines"
    You can find some useful tutorials here. That's what helped me to get things set up.
  • by throwing some decent contextual links eventually you can build the authority.. With few contextual blast you can do it .
  • increasing DA PA with gsa ser is the best method I have found out in my internet journeys. It has to be done with a lot of patience of course. Have a long term plan and a strong backlink pyramid.
  • ShenShen Sri Lanka
    Cosmetak said:
    by throwing some decent contextual links eventually you can build the authority.. With few contextual blast you can do it .
    can you explain it
  • can you explain it
  • Shen said:
    Cosmetak said:
    by throwing some decent contextual links eventually you can build the authority.. With few contextual blast you can do it .
    can you explain it
    draculax said:
    can you explain it
    With gsa ser you can specifically post of contextual/do-follow backlinks that can help you to improve DA /PA in the websites. I think was referring to that by 'contextual blast'