Skip to content

[Need Help/Advice] Feeling like my LPM is too low

I've setup my GSA to try churn and burn web 2.0 but I feel like I can't test it fully with my current LPM.

Here's my setup:
VPS from Hyonix.com ($12/month) - 2 vCore, 4GB Ram, 50GB SSD
13 Private Proxies (Not SemiPrivate)
130 Threads
Link list from Ser Power List
3 Catchall Emails from SEOSpartans
Captcha Breaker
GSA Indexer
And I am getting 20-30 LPM with this setup.

It's almost been a month when I started running my campaigns. At first everything was great my first few days GSA gave me 150 LPM and it gradually decreases over time until now it is stuck with 20 - 30 LPM.

I need heavy amount of links for this churn and burn and my current LPM beats the purpose of my test.
I've done almost all of the things that could possibly lift up my LPM but none seems to be working so I need advice what to do next or what to tweak.
- I have 20 proxies when I start, but those proxies are not passing Google Test in GSA so I replace them with this new 13 Private Proxies even though I feel like google pass proxies don't matter since I am not scraping anything from google cause I am only using verified link list from Ser Power List.
- When I was having great LPM, I was only using emails that you can create in GSA. Now I changed to catchall emails just to check if it's the problem.
- I am adding new web 2.0 almost daily.

My thoughts:
- It could be that I need to use Rotating Proxies instead of private? I was thinking that it could be that my 13 proxies is already blocked/banned to most of the sites in my verified list since I am repeatedly posting to that list using the same proxy.
- Could be my VPS? (Really don't know reasoning behind this)
- Or it could be my list?

By the way here's how I do link building in GSA:
- Tier 1 Contextual Only links directly to my web 2.0
- Tier 2 blast all the links in Tier 1 with all the type of links I can get with GSA.

I hope someone can give me advice here I really don't know what to do next.
Tagged:

Comments

• CynthiaSCynthiaS Planet Earth
    It seems like your GSA SER is functioning at an effective level which will eventually burn the proxies quicker. Adding rotating proxies will be a good option in such scenarios.
  • I think it's showing decent performance for a set up with 2 vCore, 4GB Ram, 50GB SSD
  • goodvibes said:
    I think it's showing decent performance for a set up with 2 vCore, 4GB Ram, 50GB SSD
    This is one of the thing I need experience user to confirm for me cause maybe I am hoping too much for my setup.

Cause I feel like 20-30 LPM is too low for private proxies + verified list.

If my GSA is scraping at the same time, then I think I would be happy with 20 LPM.

But I might be totally wrong and might need to upgrade my setup to achieve higher LPM.
  • Have you cleaned your site list recently? I normally use one project to run off the purchased site list as this will run slower. Hopefully you are using the verified folder to save new verified links. I run all other projects on the verified folder only.

This verified folder needs cleaning to maintain speeds, as after a while these sites wise up to things and start blocking proxies, or remove registration/email activation etc etc... Basically things stop working and you need to rebuild the site list.

Your tier 1 links will run slow as they are contextuals, but if you're using everything in tier 2, those projects will run super fast. I don't mind taking a look for you, if you don't figure it out.

Personally, I prefer using dedicated proxies (best speed) and your set up is more than adequate for hitting over 100 lpm/vpm. I suspect your issue is in the site list, if nothing else has changed. You don't have enough working sites.
  • sickseo said:
    Have you cleaned your site list recently? I normally use one project to run off the purchased site list as this will run slower. Hopefully you are using the verified folder to save new verified links. I run all other projects on the verified folder only.

This verified folder needs cleaning to maintain speeds, as after a while these sites wise up to things and start blocking proxies, or remove registration/email activation etc etc... Basically things stop working and you need to rebuild the site list.

Your tier 1 links will run slow as they are contextuals, but if you're using everything in tier 2, those projects will run super fast. I don't mind taking a look for you, if you don't figure it out.

Personally, I prefer using dedicated proxies (best speed) and your set up is more than adequate for hitting over 100 lpm/vpm. I suspect your issue is in the site list, if nothing else has changed. You don't have enough working sites.
    Thanks a lot for a great input and all that you've said makes a lot of sense now that I am thinking it. Bad thing is I am running GSA for almost a month now and I didn't build/save verified link list.

And yeah if you can I'm willing to TV you my setup really need someone who knows stuff to take a look into my problem closely as I've been figuring this out for weeks now.
  • will send you a DM @sickseo